Chopra Hat-trick

Dokko

I didnt know people came out?  :knuppel2:

Really happy for Chopra, what a move its turning out to be for him, hopefully he will get back into the premiership sooner rather than later to really test him.

Another season or so in the championship wont do him any harm though. Love his comments about wanting to come back once he has proved himself aswell. Top lad.

You hope Cardiff make to the prem?  ???

Have you ever been to Ninian Park?

I've been, I spent the full game with my back against the wall at the back of our end while Welsh tossers spent 90 minutes throwing rocks off peoples heads from a bastard tree camp.

When an old bloke complained to the police he was told to stand at the back to avoid them. :idiot2:

We came out of the ground to find the buses had windows put out and they were parked in a field opposite the main entrance, we were bricked as we walked to the train station.  We were ambushed half way to the station, we stood our ground and the cowards ran away and started throwing bricks again from a distance.

Yellow bastards.

We always knew he'd be a decent-to-good Championship player. That's his level.

He got a premiership recored tbh..  :lol:

I wouldve kept him with us,at least he is better then Ameobi and Rossi..

Any cunt woudl be better than that pile of shite Ameobi. And Rossi? He'll be a good player in a few years. Us getting him when we did, then not using him properly, just highlighted what an idiot Roeder is.

TRUTH.

Roeder wanted to keep him, he decided to leave, he wouldnt have been better than either Rossi or Ameobi and tbh wouldnt have got any more chances than the former.

Any c**t woudl be better than that pile of shite Ameobi. And Rossi? He'll be a good player in a few years. Us getting him when we did, then not using him properly, just highlighted what an idiot Roeder is.

Can't agree more..

You hope Cardiff make to the prem?  ???

Have you ever been to Ninian Park?

I've been, I spent the full game with my back against the wall at the back of our end while Welsh tossers spent 90 minutes throwing rocks off peoples heads from a bastard tree camp.

When an old bloke complained to the police he was told to stand at the back to avoid them. :idiot2:

We came out of the ground to find the buses had windows put out and they were parked in a field opposite the main entrance, we were bricked as we walked to the train station.  We were ambushed half way to the station, we stood our ground and the cowards ran away and started throwing bricks again from a distance.

Yellow bastards.

i went and saw beardsleys first goal for nufc,sat in the seats above their nutters,and nutters they were,climbing up the stand to get at us,then the stewards beat them to crap.talking to the stewards they said they were all from newport and hate cardiff so they can come in and beat them up and the cops encourage it.........lovely place,also cardiff women are the filthiest in the country,canny for a 1 nighter onholiday but not relationship material.

Any c**t woudl be better than that pile of shite Ameobi. And Rossi? He'll be a good player in a few years. Us getting him when we did, then not using him properly, just highlighted what an idiot Roeder is.

Can't agree more..

chopra is not and will never be a prtemiership quality forward.

Can't agree more..

Huh? Neither of them were saying he was.

Can't agree more..

if he's not a prem player why was roeder an idiot for letting him go

Really happy to see Chopra doing well. I think most of us expected him to blossom in a decent Championship outfit, and that's what he is doing. 17 goals so far, and we've only just reached half way - that really is a fantastic return, especially when you consider how much little first team action he really has had.

I liked Chopra. I think he could have made it here personally and i was disappointed to see him go in a way, but i thought he was more of an attacking midfielder rather than a striker. I didn't believe that he had the physical ability nor the general predatory presence in the box to make it as a Premiership centre-forward. I saw him as a nippy winger or a creative centre-midfielder, simply with an eye for goal. Maybe i was wrong, considering the amount of goals he has scored against this season. But let's not forget, he's up against sub-standard defenders.

I think he could have made it in the Premiership if he was to play week-in week-out, and i'm not just saying that - i thought it beforehand. However, it was pretty much a foregone conclusion that it simply wasn't going to happen for him at Newcastle. After all, we only buy strikers. Except Shola.

Would love to see him back playing regularly in the Premiership in a couple of years time. Preferably not with Cardiff, though.

Can't agree more..

Because players like Shola are not football players to start with

Can't agree more..

Because players like Shola are not football players to start with

having watched both i would take ameobi over chopra every time.

i went and saw beardsleys first goal for nufc,sat in the seats above their nutters,and nutters they were,climbing up the stand to get at us,then the stewards beat them to crap.talking to the stewards they said they were all from newport and hate cardiff so they can come in and beat them up and the cops encourage it.........lovely place,also cardiff women are the filthiest in the country,canny for a 1 nighter onholiday but not relationship material.

Beardsley scored when I went, we won 2-0 with Keegan getting the other, it was probably the same game.

How did you get down?

Beardsley scored when I went, we won 2-0 with Keegan getting the other, it was probably the same game.

How did you get down?

supporters club coach,left at 8am on my own,my mate hitched,oxford a week later,2 wednesdays off the trot i went straight to my YTS straight off the coach

supporters club coach,left at 8am on my own,my mate hitched,oxford a week later,2 wednesdays off the trot i went straight to my YTS straight off the coach

Was it the supporters coaches opposite the main stand that had the windows put out?

Can't agree more..

He said Roeder was an idiot for bringing in Rossi when he did and then not using him properly.

It was two years earlier that the coaches windows were put out, we hardly had any supporters at the games, less that 500 I would guess, that's when they bricked us all game.

We also beat them that day, Varadi scored three which pissed them off.

I didnt know people came out?  :knuppel2:

Really happy for Chopra, what a move its turning out to be for him, hopefully he will get back into the premiership sooner rather than later to really test him.

Another season or so in the championship wont do him any harm though. Love his comments about wanting to come back once he has proved himself aswell. Top lad.

when did he say that.....?

Was it the supporters coaches opposite the main stand that had the windows put out?

ours was ok, we played footy in victoia park waiting for the pub to open...brains bitter