Deadline day and the signings you want to see.

Guest Deep456

Guest kingdawson

Looks like Mido's on he's way to City :'( :'(. Dont know why you lot havent made a late bid for him.

Where does this story come from? I've not heard anything on this in days. It's not someone on Glory-Glory in a tree at the training ground with a laptop again is it?  ???

Well if you had watched sky sports news last night you would have found out that you lot are "confident" of completing the signing today. That and the fact that Mido was on an Arabic radio station saying he hopes the deal to city can be concluded today. I have a link if you can understand Arabic O0

Guest kingdawson

I don't think much of Mido, in fact I think nothing of him, he's an average player with a poor track record regards attitude. BUT selling him to buy Harewood is lunacy of the highest order. So I hope it happens  O0

Why would you hope it happens when it has absolutly nothing to do with youre own club?

Looks like Mido's on he's way to City :'( :'(. Dont know why you lot havent made a late bid for him.

Who's coming in to replace him? Surely 'Pool won't let Crouch go at this stage and after last night? (That's the rumour I've heard.)

Apparantly were in for Marlon ' i look like the baddie in the mario brother film' Harewood and Teddy 'where's my walking stick' Sheringham.  Worst transfer business in the clubs history if this comes off.

Oh and we dont want the beanpole. We flogged him off years ago. Liverpool are welcome to him.

Harewood does look exactly like a Goomba (Mario), as well. I love that someone else has noticed. ;D

http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Mario/SMBMovie-Goombas.jpg

Guest kingdawson

Why would you hope it happens when it has absolutly nothing to do with youre own club?

cos everyone hates Spurs?

fair enough, i guess youre one of those bandwagon jumpers. Quite sad really that you actually sit down and hope things happen to other clubs (that are not even your rivals may i add). Whatever floats youre boat though but being a 'hater' is unhealthy imo.

Where does this story come from? I've not heard anything on this in days. It's not someone on Glory-Glory in a tree at the training ground with a laptop again is it?  ???

Well if you had watched sky sports news last night you would have found out that you lot are "confident" of completing the signing today. That and the fact that Mido was on an Arabic radio station saying he hopes the deal to city can be concluded today. I have a link if you can understand Arabic O0

Hmm...but he's in the squad for the game tonight? Surely Jol will at least want him on the bench with Berbatov out? I can't see how we can be "confident" of doing a deal in such a short period of time. I mean, what if it goes to extra time??? Unless its a loan or we do the formalities before the game I can't see it happening, too late.

Still no mention of this story on NewsNow tho, altho there is talk of John Wardle funding a transfer out of his own pocket, Collins John is the name that keeps getting mentioned  :undecided:

Guest kingdawson

Hmm...but he's in the squad for the game tonight? Surely Jol will at least want him on the bench with Berbatov out? I can't see how we can be "confident" of doing a deal in such a short period of time. I mean, what if it goes to extra time??? Unless its a loan or we do the formalities before the game I can't see it happening, too late.

Still no mention of this story on NewsNow tho, altho there is talk of John Wardle funding a transfer out of his own pocket, Collins John is the name that keeps getting mentioned  :undecided:

He's not definatly in the squad and even if he is, it still wont stop him leaving. We played Rasiak in the last day of the last january transfer window then flogged him of to Southampton straight after the match. Youre right about the extra time thing though so i expect the deal to be completed before hand (if it definatly happens).

fair enough, i guess youre one of those bandwagon jumpers. Quite sad really that you actually sit down and hope things happen to other clubs (that are not even your rivals may i add). Whatever floats youre boat though but being a 'hater' is unhealthy imo.

narrr it's just funny, nothing to get upset over! IT doesn't matter who it is really.  Surely if it was anyone else you'd see the funny side of selling a player to replace him at more cost with a poor player. 

Not sure what bandwagon that is, I just cant stand their jumped up fans.

Who's coming in to replace him? Surely 'Pool won't let Crouch go at this stage and after last night? (That's the rumour I've heard.)

Apparantly were in for Marlon ' i look like the baddie in the mario brother film' Harewood and Teddy 'where's my walking stick' Sheringham.  Worst transfer business in the clubs history if this comes off.

Oh and we dont want the beanpole. We flogged him off years ago. Liverpool are welcome to him.

Harewood does look exactly like a Goomba (Mario), as well. I love that someone else has noticed. ;D

http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan%20Mario/SMBMovie-Goombas.jpg

I was saying this in the summer when we were being linked with him. No one took any notice then. boo.

He's not definatly in the squad and even if he is, it still wont stop him leaving. We played Rasiak in the last day of the last january transfer window then flogged him of to Southampton straight after the match. Youre right about the extra time thing though so i expect the deal to be completed before hand (if it definatly happens).

Just reading the thread on gg-chat about this. I'm pretty cool on this transfer - Nothing against Mido as a player, hes decent enough, not keen on having another target man in the side tho, we're too direct as is. He's an improvement on the increasingly woeful Corradi, but I'd rather a forward who makes his money with the ball at his feet(I wouldn't have minded trying to nick Tevez if WH were willing to let him go as they were with his mate). However I am concerned about the side effects of the deal - Not looking forward to having SUPERMIDOMAN11( :uglystupid2:) and co jump ship and fill the City forums with all this blinkered shite. Hopefully Ghaly will keep em there for a while.

I guess we won't know owt else about this until the game tonight - Jol will probably be asked about it by Geoff Shreeves in the tunnel.

PS: The Harewood/Goomba thing was one of F365's lookalikes way back when. It's uncanny, shame the movie isn't better known or he'd never hear the end of it.

Guest kingdawson

Just reading the thread on gg-chat about this. I'm pretty cool on this transfer - Nothing against Mido as a player, hes decent enough, not keen on having another target man in the side tho, we're too direct as is. He's an improvement on the increasingly woeful Corradi, but I'd rather a forward who makes his money with the ball at his feet(I wouldn't have minded trying to nick Tevez if WH were willing to let him go as they were with his mate). However I am concerned about the side effects of the deal - Not looking forward to having SUPERMIDOMAN11( :uglystupid2:) and co jump ship and fill the City forums with all this blinkered shite. Hopefully Ghaly will keep em there for a while.

I guess we won't know owt else about this until the game tonight - Jol will probably be asked about it by Geoff Shreeves in the tunnel.

PS: The Harewood/Goomba thing was one of F365's lookalikes way back when. It's uncanny, shame the movie isn't better known or he'd never hear the end of it.

:lol: :lol: Be prepared mate. We actually had an Egyptian poster who went by the name "mido man lover" mackems.gif. Honestly though , he would be a very good signing for your'e lot, and is a very under-rated player imo.

Guest Darth Toon

606 gossip: Mr_stewart is "99% certain" he saw Chelsea's Shaun Wright-Phillips at St James' Park with Newcastle coach Terry McDermott. It is busy on Tyneside because there is some real 606 heat building up behind Ajax's Ryan Babel joining the Magpies. The Dutch forward has been spotted with Glenn Roeder by T_Toon.

:rolleyes:

Two more Spaniards for Liverpool.

2201: LIVERPOOL buy/DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA & MALAGA sell

No sooner said than done. Liverpool land Spanish duo Alvaro Arbeloa and Francisco Manuel Duran. Defender Arbeloa, 24, is believed to have cost £2.6m from Deportivo La Coruna. As for 18-year-old midfielder Duran, he will boost the youth ranks.

2233: Watford's total number of signings in the trasnfer window is now up to eight after they bought Johan Cavalli from French second division club Istres, Douglas Rinaldi from Brazilian side Veranopolis EC and Cedric Avinel from French side Creteil.

This last day has been bollocks. Sky Sports promised about an hour ago that they knew of some exciting  transfer news coming up. So far we've got Tyrone Mears on loan to Derby, fuck me. :lol:

I'm sure that Sky Sports News reporter in the studio said that City had tried to get Andy O'Brien (  :uglystupid2:) on loan with a view to a permenant deal ( :uglystupid2:) but he had turned us down ( :uglystupid2:).

There are no words.

And we tick past midnight....I think we're stuck with Djamel Abdoun and Michael Ball  :undecided: