Tonights matches...

GeordieDazzler

We could really do with Wigan taking at least a point from Reading tonight league-wise.

Let's hope that Sheff Utd can hold on an' all, and that 'Boro/Portsmouth is a stalemate. Don't give a toss about West Ham/'Pool.

Guest kingdawson

3 mill for davenshite mackems.gif mackems.gif. Im sure you lot can flog them some of youre deadwood for a ridiculous price.

Tomorrows headline

'WEST HAM SPLASH CASH ON CELESTINE' mackems.gif

3 mill for davenshite mackems.gif mackems.gif. Im sure you lot can flog them some of youre deadwood for a ridiculous price.

Tomorrows headline

'West ham splash cash on Celestine' mackems.gif

Am sure only a few weeks ago you were telling us he was England class  :uglystupid2:

Guest kingdawson

Tomorrows headline

'West ham splash cash on Celestine' mackems.gif

Am sure only a few weeks ago you were telling us he was England class  :uglystupid2:

Lying gets you no where in life. Ive always both on this board and GG stated my dislike for Davenport. The guy is utter dross.

Can definetly see why Coleman was more willing to listen to their offer for Boa Morte than he was when Souness came calling a couple of years back...he looks well past it. Another poor signing? Really it doesnt seem as if anyone theyve bought will improve them...I'd be fuming watching this huff-and-puff shite if I was whatshisfacesson. Honestly think Curbs will be lucky to last the season.