Michael Chopra

Nobby

Chopra has got 17 goals in The Championship this season for Cardiff

He has said he one day wants to come back to Newcastle

If we didn't buy another Striker in the summer (but Owen is fit again), would you take him back for next season?

He looks a capable player now, and did at the end of last season under GR. We should of kept him, we should of done more as he would of been the cheap backup every team needs.

Obviously it wouldn't be the goal haul like at Cardiff, but with chances, he'd be scoring more than Sibbi, and would partner Martins quite well if everyone think 2 pacey little men upfront works.

slightly off topic, but did chopra and luque both only score 1 league goal each for us?

Chopra scored 2 in Europe for us, 1 in FA Cup and 1 in the League

Luque has scored 1 in the League, 1 in a friendly and 1 in europe (although it says 0 on the official website)

He struggled with the step up to the Prem, but he is still a young lad and I am sure he will be abck here one day. He does have an eye for goal and can finish just not in the Prem so far. Maybe he did not get enough chances here as Shola kept him out of the starting 11 most of the time.

with the crazy prices of players these days, he will now be worth at least £5m. If he carries on scoring and hits 30 league goals this season, then in the summer he'll be worth more than £5m.

It would be nice to see him have a run of games in the Premiership, for us at the time I don't think he was good enough, but the playing time he is getting now is invaluable, and if Cardiff come up he will get a run of games in the Premiership.

Problem being if he comes up with Cardiff and does well he would cost a fortune, but I don't think he was ever going to get the oppurtunity for us. Its sad considering he could offer us far more than Luque.