Emre's defense video for FA charges

Guest TurkishToon

Guest TurkishToon

this how unracist we are in Turkey... :)

an actual commercial that won an award or something

Eti a snack manufacturer in Turkey has oreo type cookies called Negro

emre's lawyers (if he has any) should show this to FA...it is ok to call somebody black or negro in Turkey yes but not in a deragatory way

http://www.reklamlar.tv/rtv/sin/one/N/P_P/rv/BHFNZ

A lie

A joke

emre's lawyers (if he has any) should show this to FA...it is ok to call somebody black or negro in Turkey yes but not in a deragatory way

You idiot

Who cares

:tool:

Guest TurkishToon

A lie

prove it?

A joke

funny but no joke

You idiot

this was the joke u moron

Who cares

yo mama!

A lie

prove it?

A joke

funny but no joke

You idiot

Who cares

yo mama!

'yo mama?'

You sad little individual.

:lol:

love the "negromania" at the end hahaha....i remember in denmark there are little things called Flodeboller (with an o with a line through it somewhere) and i think one brand that makes them call then "negro heads" or something too that effect....

Its just in english speakin' societies where negro is not acceptable anymore...

A lie

prove it?

A joke

funny but no joke

You idiot

Who cares

yo mama!

'yo mama?'

You sad little individual.

:lol:

What in the....?

Going off the deep end a bit old boy. No need to maul his not unamusing point. :geordiesathome:

love the "negromania" at the end hahaha....i remember in denmark there are little things called Flodeboller (with an o with a line through it somewhere) and i think one brand that makes them call then "negro heads" or something too that effect....

Unluckily for Emre, England is an English-speaking society!  :undecided:

Yep...agree....shouldn't have been so silly...Its such a shame as well because I'm sure the UEFA or FIFA bastards are gonna come in and "make an example of him" and ban him for like 10 games or something.

There is a lovely pud called 'Le nègre en chemise' which I have had in France on the odd occasion. Pretty horrible name when you come to think of it, and a lot less innocent than that Turkish Oreo.

Yep...agree....shouldn't have been so silly...Its such a shame as well because I'm sure the UEFA or FIFA bastards are gonna come in and "make an example of him" and ban him for like 10 games or something.

Hmm, there is a genuine debate about cultural meanings of words. I mean my Granparents still won't be convinced that calling a black person 'black' is now acceptable. English is a fluid language and meanings do change.

Let's just hope that Emre did really misunderstand and his aim wasn't to be racist. Although if I was asked for my gut feeling I fear the worst.

Hmm, there is a genuine debate about cultural meanings of words. I mean my Granparents still won't be convinced that calling a black person 'black' is now acceptable. English is a fluid language and meanings do change.

Let's just hope that Emre did really misunderstand and his aim wasn't to be racist. Although if I was asked for my gut feeling I fear the worst.

If he genuinely didn't realise, then he shouldn't be playing football. No-one can be THAT stupid.

With the exception of Australia, of course.

If he genuinely didn't realise, then he shouldn't be playing football. No-one can be THAT stupid.

i know what u mean but what has playin football got to do with it,its not as if footballers are renowned for being intelligent!lol

i know what u mean but what has playin football got to do with it,its not as if footballers are renowned for being intelligent!lol

He shouldn't be more than 5 yards away from his Responsible Carer, is my point.

To be fair, it wouldn't be much of a defence.  So, they say negro in the video?  It's not like they're going up to a black guy and calling him it, are they?  It's a bloody biscuit! :lol:

"Oh, MY GOD!  We can't be racists, we call our biscuits negros."

There's a brand of cheese in Australia called 'Coon' (I shit you not). It could be useful if Craig Moore ever gets brought up on a similar charge.

He shouldn't be more than 5 yards away from his Responsible Carer, is my point.

lol fair enough!

Remember when the president of Trabzonspor called Kevin Campbell, who was on the club's books at the time, a "discoloured cannibal"?

Perhaps that's the name of a Turkish biscuit, too.

Zumba Bumba Land is a themepark in the Ukraine I believe.