Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Referees.  Seriously.  All of them.  Corrupt and/or deeply inept.  There are small children in Amazonian tribes yet to make contact with modern humans who could referee a game better than this bunch of bell ends.

The sort of people who possess the magical combination of being completely shit at what they do AND who you would have bullied in the playground for being total twats.

Referees.  Seriously.  All of them.  Corrupt and/or deeply inept.  There are small children in Amazonian tribes yet to make contact with modern humans who could referee a game better than this bunch of bell ends.

The sort of people who possess the magical combination of being completely s*** at what they do AND who you would have bullied in the playground for being total twats.

Why not give it a go then?

The sort of people who possess the magical combination of being completely s*** at what they do AND who you would have bullied in the playground for being total twats.

Sort me out with a fixture to ref, and I'll do it.

:lol: If I knew where you lived, I genuinely would. I reckon your opinion would change almost immediately. It's fucking hard work!

:lol: If I knew where you lived, I genuinely would. I reckon your opinion would change almost immediately. It's f***ing hard work!

Nuneaton.

I'd f***ing hate to be a ref.

Piece of piss man.

1.  Go into ManU/City/Chelsea/Liverpool/m*ckem dressing room and collect large bribe.

2.  Quickly book anyone who has a bit of a ruputation i.e. Joey Barton.

3.  Do not give any decisions to anyone who isn't in the 'Sky Six'.

4.  Assume that whenever Rooney/Gerrard/VdV/Drogba/Sagna goes to ground they were hacked and didn't dive.  Give penalty.

5.  Hide behind complete protection from FA against all critisism no matter how justified.

Easy.

I think every manager should have to do a few games as a ref- you realise how difficult it is, how fit you need to be and how annoying most players are!!

If I was a ref, before the game I would speak to both managers and captains warning them that if any player gobs off, they will get booked straight away for dissent.  No messing.  Do it again, and they're off.  Only the captains could speak to me.

Players are cunts and need treating as such.  Problem is, top level refs have no leadership.

I think every manager should have to do a few games as a ref- you realise how difficult it is, how fit you need to be and how annoying most players are!!

If I was a ref, before the game I would speak to both managers and captains warning them that if any player gobs off, they will get booked straight away for dissent.  No messing.  Do it again, and they're off.  Only the captains could speak to me.

Players are c***s and need treating as such.  Problem is, top level refs have no leadership.

I'll remind you of that next time a Newcastle player gets booked for dissent :lol:

Players are c***s and need treating as such.  Problem is, top level refs have no leadership.

I'll remind you of that next time a Newcastle player gets booked for dissent :lol:

Not enough players get booked for dissent IMO.  It should be like Ice Hockey where there is a blanket ban on non-captains speaking to the officials.

It really boils my piss when players surround the ref.  No need whatsoever.  If at work, my blokes did that to me when I made an unpopular decision, I'd charge the cunts.

(Obviously they wouldn't do that, because they are far, far more proffessional than footballers, so it's a bit of a moot point.)

Not enough players get booked for dissent IMO.  It should be like Ice Hockey where there is a blanket ban on non-captains speaking to the officials.

It really boils my p*ss when players surround the ref.  No need whatsoever.  If at work, my blokes did that to me when I made an unpopular decision, I'd charge the c***s.

(Obviously they wouldn't do that, because they are far, far more proffessional than footballers, so it's a bit of a moot point.)

Very much agree with you actually- sadly I don't think there's the will at the top of the game though to enforce it.

It really boils my p*ss when players surround the ref.  No need whatsoever.  If at work, my blokes did that to me when I made an unpopular decision, I'd charge the c***s.

Very much agree with you actually- sadly I don't think there's the will at the top of the game though to enforce it.

Because they are all corrupt, incompetent cunts.

Couldn't the refs in force it in a way? Just start booking a bit more when players do it then the players will know what will happen.

I don't like card happy refs however surrounding the ref I definitely don't like and if they started being a bit more proactive about stamping it out it might not happen so much. Some of these cunts at the big clubs who think they have more rights than anyone else  :angry:

Couldn't the refs in force it in a way? Just start booking a bit more when players do it then the players will know what will happen.

I don't like card happy refs however surrounding the ref I definitely don't like and if they started being a bit more proactive about stamping it out it might not happen so much. Some of these c***s at the big clubs who think they have more rights than anyone else  :angry:

Unfortunately, the refs couldn't get together to eat their dinners with metal cutlery, let alone bring themselves to enforce a rule.

And they'd lose their bribe money when they started booking 'Sky Six' players.

Guest Haris Vuckic

People who attack the emotionally involved football fan.

They got to games but they are just so fucking numb you have to wonder what people are doing there, don't get upset when a player comes or goes, when a goal goes in etc etc.

Embarrassing crack and half the time they are either there for the drink culture or the drugs. Sanctimonious twats.

Met a couple at leeds away so it's go me irked.

Liverpool were doing that today, and I was watching, waiting for Enrique to do it.

New rule: the only players who are allowed to instigate a conversation with the referee are the captains. Punishment = immediate yellow card.

Problem stops within a month.

This.

Wherever you are, there'll be plenty of FA refereeing courses to do within a reasonable distance. The top refs get paid very good money, if you're so much better, do it.

Liverpool were doing that today, and I was watching, waiting for Enrique to do it.

New rule: the only players who are allowed to instigate a conversation with the referee are the captains. Punishment = immediate yellow card.

Problem stops within a month.

Grey area, though, what's deemed 'instigating a conversation'? A player might instictively say "ah, come on ref" or "I never touched him" or whatever and that's a booking? That's too excessive imo.

I agree that the crowding round refs needs to stop etc, and that the only players involved should be the player the ref wishes to speak to and the captain - but a rule like that would stomp the life out of a game. You should be allowed to appeal for a decision respectfully - often if you don't ask, you don't get.