Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

"I just don't understand why Newcastle fans boo Owen but not Shearer."

No way. :lol:

That's pitiful, even by Talksport's standards. Not to mention completely illogical.

That's insane, literally. The man needs to be checked out.

I find it hard to believe, that he believes a lot of the things he says, on talksport.

Nobody on TalkSport believs anything they say, it's just a WUM station that makes it's money from nutters who are thick enough to ring in.

Guest Loven11

this f***ing bint on the BBC news saying 'if you don't want to know the score, look away now' then reading them out.  f***ing idiot.

f***ing cow has just done it again.

She's fecking stupid. Deena why she continues to do it time and time again.

this f***ing bint on the BBC news saying 'if you don't want to know the score, look away now' then reading them out.  f***ing idiot.

fucking cow has just done it again.

:lol: That's amazing

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7/notroll.gif

Celtic and Rangers fans coming to Newcastle matches wearing their own strip. I see this nearly every game. There were three Rangers fans in the Milburn down near the Leazes end yesterday all with their shirts on. I mean, whats the point? You're Rangers fans, yeah we get it, great, but this is a Newcastle match you're at man, ffs.

Celtic and Rangers fans coming to Newcastle matches wearing their own strip. I see this nearly every game. There were three Rangers fans in the Milburn down near the Leazes end yesterday all with their shirts on. I mean, whats the point? You're Rangers fans, yeah we get it, great, but this is a Newcastle match you're at man, ffs.

Aye, it's shite like.

Someone at the match on Sunday had a Juve top on, which isn't as bad.

Guest toonlass

Grown men with their faces painted at matches, especially cup finals. You look like a complete tool!

• 2 weeks later...