Still 13th richest club

Dave

Guest Gemmill

We won the Leazes Mag Award for 5th best club in England on average over the last 10 years tbh.  And only 4 other clubs have qualified for Europe more than us.  We've also signed England internationals.

What more do you people want???

Guest smoggeordie

We won the Leazes Mag Award for 5th best club in England on average over the last 10 years tbh.  And only 4 other clubs have qualified for Europe more than us.  We've also signed England internationals.

The Toto cup

Guest Ridzuan

Im very surprise by some of the clubs on the list like Manchester City and maybe West Ham,but the latter having undergone a takeover earlier,it is not much of a surprise.But anyway,I dont think the statistics means anything,whether we are first or last.What matter the most to me is we win some trophies.You can be the richest club in the world,but if you did not win anything,I dont think it is worth it.

We're slipping. Christ Schalke and Spurs etc are tiny clubs.

I am everything but a Schalke fan, but how is Schalke a tiny club in comparison to Newcastle? I think the clubs have a lot in common - well except of the odd domestic and European trophy Schalke won in the last decade...

rich ??? how...we have a high turnover but not profit,simple maths .club A with a turn over of 5million and an expenditure of 4.5million will not be as rich as a club with a 4million turnover and expenditure of 1million.

Guest Wally_McFool

Schalke are a tiny club eh!  :coolsmiley:

Thats quite  a severe dose of FreddyShepherditiis you've got there... mind you I'm not arguing with you about Spurs being a tiny club.

Guest shaun11177

In 2003/04 Newcastle were one place behind Liverpool with 2m seperating the clubs.The difference is now 3 places and 35.7m.

Champions lge football needs to return to Newcastle for them to break into the money league top ten.This does not look likely before the 2008/09 season at the earliest.

Quoted from the report.

2008/09 cant see it meself like.

greggs outlets at sjp

So, Toon fans judge Newcastle as a massive club mainly on the fact that their attendances are so impressive, yet Schalke, average attendance 61,000, is in some way a tiny club?

Kind of ironic.

So, Toon fans judge Newcastle as a massive club mainly on the fact that their attendances are so impressive, yet Schalke, average attendance 61,000, is in some way a tiny club?

Kind of ironic.

do birmingham fans judge other fans based on what one sole fan might happen to say (despite others in the thread saying otherwise), or is that just you?

Kind of ironic.

do birmingham fans judge other fans based on what one sole fan might happen to say (despite others in the thread saying otherwise), or is that just you?

I'm judging what Parky said, and pointing out the contradiction in what he was saying. I didn't suggest that all toon fans would agree with him.

Kind of ironic.

I'm judging what Parky said, and pointing out the contradiction in what he was saying. I didn't suggest that all toon fans would agree with him.

that's better  :knuppel2:

Kind of ironic.

Kind of ironic.

I thought he was joking at first anyway, but then saw the reference to Spurs, thought of the general tension between you lot and them, and thought maybe he was actually serious.

Kind of ironic.

I thought he was joking at first anyway, but then saw the reference to Spurs, thought of the general tension between you lot and them, and thought maybe he was actually serious.

imo schalke are one of the most similar foreign teams to newcastle, gelsenkirchen is even twinned with the toon.