UEFA Cup scores

NUFC06

Not a Blackburn fan by any stretch, but don't wins by English clubs in European competition help us when it comes to seeding in competitions?

I know that we're very highly rated (well, vastly overrated) in terms of club rankings, and our status is only helped by teams like Blackburn beating Bundesliga sides. Could make the difference some day between being a top seed and being stuck in a group with Barcelona. ;)

Great game

This guy who scored the 1st and the 3th goal for Fenerbachce is good player

Are you watching the game on Dutch tv NUFC06?

rt7

Didn´t know you were from NL? Or are you watching over the Internet somehow?

Im not from NL

Im watching it through the internet

Couple of nice looking results so far.

Bordeaux 0-0 Osasuna

CSKA Moscow 0-0 Maccabi Haifa

I rate Moscow very highly - they're one of my favourites to win it actually, behind Werder, Benfica, Sevilla and AZ. They won it a couple of years back and no one was a scratch on them after they dropped out of the Champions League - they beat Sporting in the final, in Lisbon. Certainly held their own in Arsenal's group earlier this season - not even conceding a goal against them. Haifa are stuttering in the Israeli league so it would certainly be a scalp if they were to do em in the second leg.

I think Bordeaux could be dangerous aswell and i don't really rate Osasuna, so likewise - would be nice to see Osasuna triumph in the return leg.

Espanyol currently leading away to Livorno; no surprise. Watch out for Espanyol...

Guest Murwinduck

Great game

This guy who scored the 1st and the 3th goal for Fenerbachce is good player

his name is Tumer Metin  , yes you are right he's great player.    and he has many football skill.

i am  a fener fan  and i watched match  , fener wasnt play good football i think today is bad day for my team fener.

but we dont have our star player today  like kezman , aurello , semih and onder.

i think we have power to beat AZ in netherland. but we loose our advantage. Hard but not impossible.                           

Tel-Aviv beat Rangers.

Espanyol 2-0 up... dangerous side.

Werder Bremen 3-0 up against Ajax. Ajax had a man sent off early, making it all the more difficult for them. We'll be saying goodbye to them.

Which is too bad, because I really do like Ajax.  I caught a game there few years back and loved the atmosphere at Amsterdam Arena.  I hope they return to former glory.  Defo my 2nd favorite team.

Benfica only beating Bucharest 1-0 at home is interesting, would like Benfica out.

Werder sent a bit of a message with tha result like, has to be said.

Werder are the team to beat and if not for bad luck, would still be in the CL. 

Ah yes I forget the rule of "if a man is sent off the win is subsequently not good"

Did you also forget basic maths and realize if 11 men are playing against 10 men, the 11 men have the advantage?

So if Chelsea played with 10 men against Accrington Stanley, would Accrington still have the advantage? That's rhetorical, before you answer.

So you think that because Ajax had a man sent off and Werder still won 3-0 that it doesn't send a message, even though Ajax are basically identified as European giants and Werder are, well, the heirs to the throne, in a way? I can see what you mean, yes obviously 10 men did make it easier for Werder but 3-0 looks quite authorative.

Ah yes I forget the rule of "if a man is sent off the win is subsequently not good"

Did you also forget basic maths and realize if 11 men are playing against 10 men, the 11 men have the advantage?

So if Chelsea played with 10 men against Accrington Stanley, would Accrington still have the advantage? That's rhetorical, before you answer.

So you think that because Ajax had a man sent off and Werder still won 3-0 that it doesn't send a message, even though Ajax are basically identified as European giants and Werder are, well, the heirs to the throne, in a way? I can see what you mean, yes obviously 10 men did make it easier for Werder but 3-0 looks quite authorative.

Bremen could easily have beat them by an even greater margin. They were all over them from the first minute and in the end the sending off wasn't the turning point of the match. As long as they are in form they will be difficult to beat by any team.