St James' Park: "NEWCASTLE UNITED" lettering on East Stand roof being replaced (Official)

Delima

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant taht can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

'Stand up for St.James' Park'? That was sung last time around.

would love it if we could do it the entire match. obviously itl just happen a couple times for a couple minutes and that'l be that

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant that can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

St James' Park

St James' Park

St James' Park

St James'

Tune of Three Lions

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant that can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

You'll not take its name,

You'll not take its name,

St James Park,

You'll not take its name.

Even thought he has indeed, took its name.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Another song :lol: :

St.James' Parkkkkkk

tell the world you love it

Keep giving all the love you can

St.James' Parkkkkkk

Christ.

St James' Park

St James' Park

St James' Park

St James'

Tune of Three Lions

would love this. St James' Park will always be in our hearts. It is our home. Home of Newcastle United. Brilliant song if we were to use this. I don't care if Mike doesn't show up for the Chelsea match. Anytime he does show up, he knows whats coming

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant taht can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

'Stand up for St.James' Park'? That was sung last time around.

would love it if we could do it the entire match. obviously itl just happen a couple times for a couple minutes and that'l be that

Thing is to have a few to interchange.

The one above imo is the best for uniting 50,000 vocally and visually.

We could also have......

Sports direct, your having a laugh

Sports direct, your having a laugh

and

If I had the wings of a sparrow

the dirty great arse of a crow

I'd fly over Sports Direct

And shit on Mike Ashley below

(Oldskool)  :lol:

In all seriousness, I wouldn't want a chant that mentions his shitty little brand in any way.

Pro St James Park all the way, stay away from the anti-SD stuff as all it is doing is drawing more attention to Sports Direct.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't want a chant that mentions his shitty little brand in any way.

Pro St James Park all the way, stay away from the anti-SD stuff as all it is doing is drawing more attention to Sports Direct.

Aye :thup: