St James' Park

Delima

Guest Brazilianbob

I just find the reaction of the fans regarding this trivial matter quite sad really.  Don't people have more important things to worry about?

i can worry about a couple of things at once, this is one of them. ta

So you are not worried about Argentina's stance over the Falkland Islands and another possible invasion of the islands, which we cannot allow, the way Syria is bombing and killing its own people in order to prop up a despotic dictatorship, Iran developing nuclear weapons which could very well lead to a nuclear holocaust in the middle east, as Israel are sabre rattling as I write this.  Our soldiers being killed or maimed by the Taliban in Afghanistan, then there are the austerity measures imposed by the current government, the state of the Euro, and in particular Greece ( dont overlook the fact that if you plan on going to Greece for your hols this summer, you wont be able to use a credit card to pay for meals etc.  Its cash only!).  If none of this causes you the slightest moment of concern all I can say is you live a very insular life or you have found a very comfortable hole in the sand!

I just find the reaction of the fans regarding this trivial matter quite sad really.  Don't people have more important things to worry about?

So you are not worried about Argentina's stance over the Falkland Islands and another possible invasion of the islands, which we cannot allow, the way Syria is bombing and killing its own people in order to prop up a despotic dictatorship, Iran developing nuclear weapons which could very well lead to a nuclear holocaust in the middle east, as Israel are sabre rattling as I write this.  Our soldiers being killed or maimed by the Taliban in Afghanistan, then there are the austerity measures imposed by the current government, the state of the Euro, and in particular Greece ( dont overlook the fact that if you plan on going to Greece for your hols this summer, you wont be able to use a credit card to pay for meals etc.  Its cash only!).  If none of this causes you the slightest moment of concern all I can say is you live a very insular life or you have found a very comfortable hole in the sand!

:lol:

Why are you so worked up about what people think of the renaming?  Is it really that important to you?  In the time you spent writing those 165 words you could have tried thinking of a cure for cancer.

With that logic you should never worry or be annoyed if Newcastle lose a game or sell one of their better players or don't make crucial signings as it's not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Plus CP40 didn't state that he didn't care about world issues... he stated that he could care/worry about multiple matters.

Can someone help me decide if this is the best or worst post of 2012 so far? :lol: :lol:

:icon_scratch:

Guest bimpy474

Nice thoughts but completely wrong forum like.

The world can be burning like the fires of hell, as long as i get my Coco Pops in the morning i couldn't careless, i'd be like Sid James having dinner in Carry On Up The Kyber, nothing disturbs the glorious breakfast that is Coca Pops.

oh- I personally think we should look for diplomatic solutions to these problems you mention, rather than military options, which growing up during the times of the worse of NI and the middle east, generally dont really work out for the best IMO.

Why are you so worked up about what people think of the renaming?  Is it really that important to you?  In the time you spent writing those 165 words you could have tried thinking of a cure for cancer.

:lol: Agree with Nobody- potential worst post of the year!

Guest bimpy474

Actually this morning civil war nearly broke out in my bungalow, Mrs Bimpy has only gone and bought Choco Snaps, CHOCO SNAPS !!!.

Asda's own brand, one, we never shop Asda, two, i only eat Coca Pops, personally i think she's having an affair, its the only logical conclusion to this complete betrayal of her beloved, me like :D

Actually this morning civil war nearly broke out in my bungalow, Mrs Bimpy has only gone and bought Choco Snaps, CHOCO SNAPS !!!.

Asda's own brand, one, we never shop Asda, two, i only eat Coca Pops, personally i think she's having an affair, its the only logical conclusion to this complete betrayal of her beloved, me like :D

:lol: More important matters Bimpy, like the Greek Financial crisis.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/061/294/1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg?1279885294

You have my sympathy mate. Everyone knows that there are some cereals that can be adequately replaced by an own brand variety and there are others that cannot under any circumstances. Coco pops are one such example, as are Weetabix. Shreddies and Bran Flakes on the other hand can be replaced by the likes of Malted Wheats, Malties etc.

Guest Brazilianbob

Wish I could pal having just been diagnosed as having cancer last thursday.

With that logic you should never worry or be annoyed if Newcastle lose a game or sell one of their better players or don't make crucial signings as it's not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Plus CP40 didn't state that he didn't care about world issues... he stated that he could care/worry about multiple matters.

:yao:

Guest bimpy474

:lol: More important matters Bimpy, like the Greek Financial crisis.

Not in this house it isn't :D

Guest bimpy474

You have my sympathy mate. Everyone knows that there are some cereals that can be adequately replaced by an own brand variety and there are others that cannot under any circumstances. Coco pops are one such example, as are Weetabix. Shreddies and Bran Flakes on the other hand can be replaced by the likes of Malted Wheats, Malties etc.

Frosted Malties i've just noticed, she's damn well spoiling them kids :D