St James' Park

Delima

That's poor, the advertisement totally dwarfs the actual name of the stadium? Pointless even mentioning st james' park on there and just hoyed his logo up.

Regards to the club shop I've wondered the same as many if/when that will just become an actual sports direct@st James

I was in the shop before the Arsenal game, and it was pretty much like a Sports Direct shop anyway. Sale rails and cheap printed s**** tshirts everywhere.

Have you seen the one of that fat lads tattooed chest? 'Beefy' I think he gets called?

Who the fuck would buy that!?!?!

Its ridiculous how everything related to Newcastle United is made to look less important than Sports Direct. The Newcastle United sign was too big compared to the sportsdirect.com signs going up, so they took it down and replaced it with a smaller one. The words St James' Park in these signs are small and pale to the point where you can barely even see them man. The product here is Newcastle United, Sports Direct is just an advertisement, sometimes you would think it is the other way around.

How are they allowed to put those on the outside? People can object to that surely?

Lots of people objected to it. Their responses are all logged on the Newcastle City Council planning portal. They approved it anyway.

I was in the shop before the Arsenal game, and it was pretty much like a Sports Direct shop anyway. Sale rails and cheap printed s**** tshirts everywhere.

Have you seen the one of that fat lads tattooed chest? 'Beefy' I think he gets called?

Who the fuck would buy that!?!?!

I've seen that. Pathetic.

Who the f*** would buy that!?!?!

I've seen that. Pathetic.

I was completely embarassed when I seen it.

300619.jpg

300636.jpg

Fuckin hell! Surely it would be an advantage to create a decent brand image in order to attract sponsors and new fans. Sports Direct can decide to look cheap, tacky and shit to aim to a certain market. It isn't exactly going to work in football when you've got nothing cheap and tacky to mass produce and sell at a decent profit. Its no wonder turnover has hardly gone up since this fat cunt took over. Llambais likes to tell us of Ashley bankrolling us, but they're hardly doing a decent job on increasing turnover are they?

blue and red look shit together, anyone with even the slightest idea about design will tell you it's a no-no.

and the fucking tat that gets dished out at the club shop is seriously fucking embarrassing - designed by fucking 12 year olds at some school competition.

Ashley has no fucking class whatsoever, he should re-branded SD in keeping with the quality & history of the club he has been lucky to acquire, not put his cheap and nasty stickers all over it.