St James' Park

Delima

Personally, I'd rather support an unsuccessful side with a soul than a successful team whose identity belongs to the highest bidder.

I like the cut of your jib :)

What's a jib?

A jib is a triangular staysail set ahead of the foremast of a sailing vessel. Its tack is fixed to the bowsprit, to the bow, or to the deck between the bowsprit and the foremost mast. Jibs and spinnakers are the two main types of headsails on a modern boat.

or

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cut+of+your+jib

I like the cut of your jib

Simpsons reference, my friend.

Mick man, you still will. Same place, same mates, same football team.

I understand the reactions and as I said above, I do think it's sad. It's just personally it won't affect my match day, my support for the club or my hope that just maybe we might have the crux of a half decent team that can make significant progress this season.

What's next, though? If he keeps taking things bit by bit then maybe no one will kick up too much of a fuss. At what point do we just say, "fuck off, you're not doing this"?

Exactly. If this was the first cunt move they'd managed then I might be able to stomach it, but at some point it's gotta fucking stop.

Personally, I'd rather support an unsuccessful side with a soul than a successful team whose identity belongs to the highest bidder.

I like the cut of your jib :)

What's a jib?

A jib is a triangular staysail set ahead of the foremast of a sailing vessel. Its tack is fixed to the bowsprit, to the bow, or to the deck between the bowsprit and the foremost mast. Jibs and spinnakers are the two main types of headsails on a modern boat.

or

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cut+of+your+jib

I like the cut of your jib

Simpsons reference, my friend.

Damn. That's upsetting. I've got so used to my everyday life being devoid of Simpsons references that I've forgotten some myself. :'( Stupid girlfriend never watching The Simpsons.

David Meyler

Can't wait to play at Sports Direct Arena!!!

1 minute ago retweeted by me from UberSocial for BlackBerry

Little cock-end. Hope he does his knee in again.

He'll love it if it's anything like last year.

imo the St James' Park name will be completely gone within two or three years.

Why? I still call the Leazes end the Leazes end. So do the rest of the lads.

How often do the BBC and Sky Sports mention the names of the stands? Kids growing up will not know St James' and it will soon be forgotten.

David Meyler

He'll love it if it's anything like last year.

Meyler's funny, he won't even be in the squad that travels as he's rank.

imo the St James' Park name will be completely gone within two or three years.

Why? I still call the Leazes end the Leazes end. So do the rest of the lads.

How often do the BBC and Sky Sports mention the names of the stands? Kids growing up will not know St James' and it will soon be forgotten.

i think they'll be educated on the matter, our fans anyway, probably not young southampton fans

Is the era of renaming stadia, stands, etc., after past players or managers well and truly over? No more Guiseppe Meazzas, or Bernabeus? Now the future generations have Doritos Bowl and Dairy Queen House to look forward to?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

David Meyler

The same Meyler ready to "fuck the Mags up the road" or something along those lines in August as revenge for the 5-1.

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant that can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant taht can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

'Stand up for St.James' Park'? That was sung last time around.

whats the best St James Park-related chant can 50000 Geordies get going at the Chelsea match? I hope Mike would be there to hear it..seriously guys..what's the most realistic chant that can be sung for most of the game,and maybe beofre and after it too?

Course not.  Public unrest against him = chooses not to attend.  He's done it before, he'll do it again.