St James' Park

Delima

Guest firetotheworks

It's not saying a lot when the best you can come up with is "our facilities aren't falling apart" :lol: I can just see the promotional video now with that quote fading in inspirationally.

2.5k per day for a cherry picker is absolutely outrageous and complete lies to be honest. Also to clean the windows at the upper leazes level you will need more than a cherry picker as its far too high up, youd need a crane or a team of rope access guys very much like they use for the shard and at Terminal 5 at heathrow

2.5k per day for a cherry picker is absolutely outrageous and complete lies to be honest. Also to clean the windows at the upper leazes level you will need more than a cherry picker as its far too high up, youd need a crane or a team of rope access guys very much like they use for the shard and at Terminal 5 at heathrow

It'll have been SDcherrypickers.com where he was forced to get the quote from.

I genuinely can't believe Lee Marshall's tweets telling fans to report any stadium problems to STEWARDS and implying that our fans were posting photos of the neglect on social media to "score points"!

Embarrassing!

This Eddie Rutherford fella seems a few sandwiches short of a picnic to me rather than a Bishop PR merchant.

Not happy with the journalist either, will be having words with him in due course.

Eddie used to be a groundsman, and then head groundsman. He's been at Newcastle and Darslay Park for at least 20 years.

Surely the stewards are just paid by the hour temps anyway are they not?

Yup. Don't even work for the club directly.  :lol:

Thought as much. I'm sure they earn their coin but any business worth it's salt would not have them as a go to person to report a fault/damage unless it needed urgent attention.

:lol: Not only another desperate attempt at 'hey we care about our stadium' but as Paully says, not a single mention about how these white tiles have SD plastered all over them, nor how the new look tunnel will undoubtedly have the shite plastered on it too.

Is it not £2.5k for the cherry picker and the trained guys to operate it and clean the windows?  They're not just gonna send Bob the janitor up with a squeegee, right?

2.5k a day for the equipment and labour???, the equipment should only be about 600 quid for a days hire then the labour would be no more than 250 a day each individual

As I said a cherry picker is limited at how high it can reach, these things don't go up to the top of the stands ffs