St James' Park

Delima

Whichever genius came up with the Kinnear-ometer (This boards best moment by some distance) really needs to get to work on a hysteria-ometer for moments like this.

the smell that made your eyes water :lol:

The smell wasn't too clever but the warm feeling on your leg during the match was always a worry.  I was lucky never to have been hit but a few mates were pissed on during the game.

Whichever genius came up with the Kinnear-ometer (This boards best moment by some distance) really needs to get to work on a hysteria-ometer for moments like this.

You're entitled to your opinion, just like everybody else.

the smell that made your eyes water :lol:

The smell wasn't too clever but the warm feeling on your leg during the match was always a worry.  I was lucky never to have been hit but a few mates were pissed on during the game.

seen soem proper piss rivers at away games , was only a young lad on coaches- not drinking ,wondering why people needed to piss so much at a match. :lol:

:horse:

I am saddened by the news but I don't feel that my support for the club or match day experience will change. It's a piss take but I was more annoyed when we sold Andy Carroll. That directly affected us a football team. This is a commercial venture that is hoped to provide a lucrative (real) sponsorship deal. It will only affect our progress on the field if the bed sheet brigade start dusting off the "Cockney Mafia out" banners and bring back the depressing atmosphere that was all too evident in 08/09.

It would be heartbreaking if the upcoming home games before Christmas are dominated by protests. We've had a great start to the season, let's not take our eye off the ball. This could still be a very good season for NUFC and personally I'm not going to let our great start be tainted by this latest saga.

I am saddened by the news but I don't feel that my support for the club or match day experience will change. It's a p*ss take but I was more annoyed when we sold Andy Carroll. That directly affected us a football team. This is a commercial venture that is hoped to provide a lucrative (real) sponsorship deal. It will only affect our progress on the field if the bed sheet brigade start dusting off the "Cockney Mafia out" banners and bring back the depressing atmosphere that was all too evident in 08/09.

It would be heartbreaking if the upcoming home games before Christmas are dominated by protests. We've had a great start to the season, let's not take our eye off the ball. This could still be a very good season for NUFC and personally I'm not going to let our great start be tainted by this latest saga.

Pardon

WTF has it got to do with the renaming.

Nothing

I am saddened by the news but I don't feel that my support for the club or match day experience will change. It's a p*ss take but I was more annoyed when we sold Andy Carroll. That directly affected us a football team. This is a commercial venture that is hoped to provide a lucrative (real) sponsorship deal. It will only affect our progress on the field if the bed sheet brigade start dusting off the "Cockney Mafia out" banners and bring back the depressing atmosphere that was all too evident in 08/09.

That's exactly what those cunts want the fans to think.  Result is everything eh?

I am saddened by the news but I don't feel that my support for the club or match day experience will change. It's a piss take but I was more annoyed when we sold Andy Carroll. That directly affected us a football team. This is a commercial venture that is hoped to provide a lucrative (real) sponsorship deal. It will only affect our progress on the field if the bed sheet brigade start dusting off the "Cockney Mafia out" banners and bring back the depressing atmosphere that was all too evident in 08/09.

It doesn't sadden you that future generations of supporter will be brought up watching their club at Sports Direct Arena?

For all the "it'll always be St James' to me" nonsense, imo the St James' Park name will be completely gone within two or three years. The media is a powerful machine.

The fact that we're doing well as of today is so irrelevant to me. The club and the ground should mean more than what happens on any given matchday. If we go second, would you be happy to see the club colours changed? First, a full name change to Sports Direct FC?

Good post. :clap:

I think its a wank post :clap:

I think its a wank post :clap: