St James' Park

Delima

Technically, all the SD signs will remain unless someone makes an approach to MA. He sells each of them, pretty much like he sold the stadium's naming rights. Wish someone would just buy off that Gallowgate Roof ad space like.

Guest Roger Kint

So now Sports Direct are our commercial partners.  That is a very one-sided partnership.  Are there any commercial benefits to NUFC?

We have had over three seasons of their adverts plastered everywhere for free so why ask that now? ???

Guest icemanblue

So now Sports Direct are our commercial partners.  That is a very one-sided partnership.  Are there any commercial benefits to NUFC?

We have had over three seasons of their adverts plastered everywhere for free so why ask that now? ???

Because they'd never been referred to as 'Commercial Partners', until recently?

Of course, again, you know that.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Aye, Roger. So, that's why he's asking now.

And as i said they have been there for free for over three years so nothing has changed at all whatever the club calls them. Its no different to being called 'official sponsors' when they have never given us a bastard penny in all the time of SD shit stuck everywhere in sight. Still dont let an obvious point halt you twattery

Guest icemanblue

MY twattery. :lol:

That answer there would have been a sufficient repsonse to his question. You chose to go for the facetious enquiry.

Guest Roger Kint

That answer there would have been a sufficient repsonse to his question. You chose to go for the facetious enquiry.

I answered the same, questioning why he wanted to know now. And yes your twattery as in you only replied as it was me and you are indeed a sad twat that likes to follow me around here.

Guest icemanblue

I answered the same, questioning why he wanted to know now. And yes your twattery as in you only replied as it was me and you are indeed a sad twat that likes to follow me around here.

:lol: Right, mate.

Sorry to have caused such irritation but I just have never heard it openly said by Llambias that they were "commercial partners".  It may well be on the official site but I wouldn't think of looking at the Commercial pages.

They're all going to dress up as zombies and perform their version of Michael Jackson's Thriller routine.

That's about the only thing that would make him go up in estimation.

Reminds me of this pearoast...

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/9927/sholathriller.jpg

Fucking joke if there is any kind of fuss made about it from the club...the change made the club a subject of ridicule, to highlight that fact further would be a terrible idea.