Favourite non-footballing matchday moment

Guest Sm1d

Favourite things out of the ordinary that have happend at a game,two stick in my mind;

Kenny Wharton sitting on the ball v Luton Town

Ketsbaia kicking the shit out of the advertising hordings after scoring against Derby

There's also the Dyer V Bowyer scrap but I wouldn't class that as a favourite moment,more of a nightmare moment. >:(

any more spring to mind?

Several.

The Geordie Pope giving his sermon on Wembley Way before the 1999 Cup Final, until Plod came along and stopped it, miserable bunch of cunts.

The Harry Potter song at Cardiff before the semi final, because there was some kid who looked the spitting double of him.

The food fight in the away end at Tranmere in February 93, people nicking squirty mustard and ketchup bottles.

Taunting furious Leicester fans at Filbert Street, May 92, and making them even angrier. Things got mental but it was still funny even if a bit frightening at times.

Leicester at home, May 93 - fantastic day all round.

Shearer winding up Keane at home to Man U, September 2001. Keane goes to punch Shearer, misses, Shearer smirks, Keane gets sent off.

Passing smug looking, smirking Man U fans outside SJP in October 1996, and then watching the cunts streaming out the ground at 3-0 down. 4-0 down, cue mass exodus. 5-0 down, hardly any left.

Watching the Everton fans' reaction to 'Liverpool slums', 'Calm Down', 'You stole my stereo' etc on any visit to Goodison Park. They can't help themselves can they. They're all oldies but they keep on reacting to it and it always makes me laugh, watching them flicking the Vs, shouting at us, going purple in the face. Of course the angrier they get, the more the 'Calm Down' comes out.

Watching the Everton fans' reaction to 'Liverpool slums', 'Calm Down', 'You stole my stereo' etc on any visit to Goodison Park. They can't help themselves can they. They're all oldies but they keep on reacting to it and it always makes me laugh, watching them flicking the Vs, shouting at us, going purple in the face. Of course the angrier they get, the more the 'Calm Down' comes out.

:lol:

When Dwight Yorke was pissing himself laughing down by the corner flag in front of the Newcastle fans at Ewood as he warmed up to the sound of "she got shagged in the jungle!" and "one Peter Andre!" after Jordan had been on that jungle programme.

A stricken bird flew around the stadium in a directionless manner, briefly rallied and then, in a state of obvious distress, expired on the pitch.  then oba stretchered it off and the flock had to fly a bird down for the remainder of the match.

i also loved the keane sending off when he tried to have a go at shearer in front of the ref!

also: 3-1 to the goldfish bowl, and the fat eddie murphy song - hilarious

I must have posted this about a dozen times.

at the end of either of the liam 'o' games at roker park,the poilice kept us back,players wives,families etc were walking round the pitch from the clock stand, a young lad,5ish threw his balaclava onto the pitch,then runs on and kicks it,about a dozen geordies see it and cheer,he kicks it again,a few more cheer,within a minute he is racing towards the fulwell and all the geordies are cheering like the game is still on,que pandemonium when he puts the balaclave over the line at the fulwell end.

Guest optimistic nit

Favourite things out of the ordinary that have happend at a game,two stick in my mind;

Kenny Wharton sitting on the ball v Luton Town

Ketsbaia kicking the s*** out of the advertising hordings after scoring against Derby

There's also the Dyer V Bowyer scrap but I wouldn't class that as a favourite moment,more of a nightmare moment. >:(

any more spring to mind?

I actually really enjoyed that. It's obviously embarrassing, but hilarious at the same time.

i thought this too actually. we were already a joke when this happened, we'd already hit rock bottom as far as i was concerned.

The peperami paper airplanes.

That is mine as well. A couple of those paper planes really covered some distance.

Another (regular) none football favourite moment of mine is the Away Fans Challenge formerly at The Vault and currently at Sam Jacks, always makes me laugh!!

Ketsbaia kicking the s*** out of the advertising hordings after scoring against Derby

It was Bolton  :thup:

It was Bolton  :thup:

:-[....and people call me statto!

There's some good ones there,brought back some memories. :thup: