Would it be possible

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

To hide in SJP after the match, and when everyone's gone, i.e. by night, have a kick-about on the pitch? Always wanted to do that and once me and a few mates actually planned it but bottled out at the last minute.

Guest smoggeordie

Don't see where you could hide tbh. I'm sure all the bogs etc would be checked. Probs have to be in a bar etc but im sure it'd be all alarmed.

I've had a kick of a ball in SJP, when we were building the Gallowgate stand went down pre-season with me grandpa and jus walked in and happened to have a tennis ball on us so had a sly kcik about, unfortunately there was nee pitch down like. Me n mates did it in Pisa's ground n all. Had a footy and jus walked into the ground had a kick about. Later got the ball taken off uz for playing to close the tower and that other building by the  :police: :knuppel2:

Back in 2000 we were walking home from the town centre one night with a mate and past the stadium in Bordeaux and managed to sneak in thanks to a stupid gate that had a massive gap in it (been replaced since). Had the whole place to ourselves. Stands, pitch... was ace. Stayed in there for a good hour.

Can't really see that being possible at SJP though.

Highly unlikely. :lol:

I've played a match at the Riverside Stadium in Boro before, was strange. When I went out I expected to be fixed on the stands etc, but you totally blank them out when playing.

A couple of summers ago, we walked through past the Milburn stand and came to the large gates (opposite from the away fans entrance).  The gates weren't locked so we went through and stood by the corner of the pitch.

Didn't have the balls to walk on to the pitch though!

I don't think you could hide, but anyway you wouldn't be able to see a thing in the dark, never mind having a kick about!

To hide in SJP after the match, and when everyone's gone, i.e. by night, have a kick-about on the pitch? Always wanted to do that and once me and a few mates actually planned it but bottled out at the last minute.

You got one wild imagnation there..

I did it once,they caught me but thank god i was a youth team player in the same club,they just told me to get our because they are closing the stadium  O0

Guest WalkervilleMag

sneaked in plenty of times when i was a kid, back in the 80's,  used to jump onto the top of the turnstiles  roof  that used to be SW corner of the Milburn stand, then jump down and into the turnstile hut. wait 2 mins then sneakily open the door, and let some of my mates in. then run up, and hide in the cubicles in the bogs for about 1 hour, till we could hear the turnstiles opening,  then justwander out.    lol.

I've had a kick of a ball in SJP, when we were building the Gallowgate stand went down pre-season with me grandpa and jus walked in and happened to have a tennis ball on us so had a sly kcik about, unfortunately there was nee pitch down like. Me n mates did it in Pisa's ground n all. Had a footy and jus walked into the ground had a kick about. Later got the ball taken off uz for playing to close the tower and that other building by the  :police: :knuppel2:

Pisa, most boring place in the world!  There was about 60000 sprinklers on the grass when we went as well.