Robinho > Spurs

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_1919372,00.html

Real Madrid forward Robinho has moved to quash speculation he could join Tottenham if he had to leave the Bernabeu.

The Brazilian international has failed to nail down a regular place in the Real team since Fabio Capello took over the reins in the summer.

After expressing his frustration at the lack of first-team opportunities this season, the 23-year-old has suggested he could quit Los Merengues if he doesn't get more game time.

Reports in Spain have linked Robinho with a move to White Hart Lane, but the former Santos ace says he is not interested in going to Spurs as he does not see them "as a big club".

bluelaugh.gif

Robinho is greater than Spurs?

:lol:

As to the fact that he's going there, there's no smiley that can describe how stupid this 'story' is.

Guest Alan_Shearer

It's ok, he's 'just a s*** Aaron Lennon'.

Are you avin a laugh? Robinho is twice as good as Lennon, hes the Brazilian Rooney, he isn't far off Rooney. Hes the next big brazilian thing when he reaches his peak...

It's ok, he's 'just a s*** Aaron Lennon'.

Are you avin a laugh? Robinho is twice as good as Lennon, hes the Brazilian Rooney, he isn't far off Rooney. Hes the next big brazilian thing when he reaches his peak...

He isn't that good, but he's certainly better than Lennon.

Anyways, Tottenham are the majestic transfer wranglers of the world, apparently they were on the verge of Rivaldo/Ronaldo dual transfer a few seasons ago. Obviously, being the HUGE club they are, you can see why those players have heard of Tottenham, never mind spoken to any of there staff.

Cunts of the priemership.

"Next Pele"

Version 300

Seriously though,how many players were tagged as "The Next Pele" just to fail and disappear..

Tbh, they hardly ever make it to Real Madrid, nevermind the first team on a regular basis.

Seriously though,how many players were tagged as "The Next Pele" just to fail and disappear..

Every player who's ever been tagged the next Pele.

Robinho has done a whole lot better than some next Peles. What about Pele's son...Played in goal for Santos...before being sent down for Murder :police:  :o

Altho I'm not sure they have "Next" Pele's in Brazil...they seem to have a great player or 3 in every generation. Robinho was probably just the best player in the Brazilian league before he left - every other fucker with half an ounce of ability (Kaka, Diego, Ronaldinho...) was already over here in Spain or Germany and whatnot. I don't think he's owt special and really can't see him being the next big thing for Brazil or anyone. I wouldn't be suprised if he's disapeared off the radar by the time of the next World Cup.

Im not sure if Robinho would fit here in England. But i can tell you this, hes a player who can make a difference and if you put him on the right side of ronaldinho and eto'o he can easily become the best player in the last decade after Zidane. The kid is a genius and an awesome player, and Capello and all Madrid coaches keep using the kid wrong. Hes not a left midfielder in a strange and retarded 4-4-2. He can play the 2nd striker in a 4-4-1-1 (100x better then what Dyer does) or right/left on a 4-3-3. Even a main striker in a 4-4-2 if he has an intelligent player next to him. The bloke is the best player in the brazilian national team.

Here in Brazil we complain cause they never let him play. We hade more chances the last 12 minutes which he played against France then the rest of the match, or against Japan where he was a beast. COnfederation Cup only Adriano outnumbered him and this to the freaking goals that machine scored, Robinho is effective and good. Just look what he did to Argentina in Emirates Stadium.

The kid is a genius and an awesome player, and Capello and all Madrid coaches keep using the kid wrong. Hes not a left midfielder in a strange and retarded 4-4-2.

Hes ridiculously unsuited for the squad Madrid have, the system and style they play, the formation. Hes always going to struggle in that team, with Raul the undroppable golden boy playing in his natural position.

I would wet my pants if we could get Robinho. Martins next to him, wingers either side, hed be immense as hes a cracking playmaking forward.

Star player, really hope he makes the right move and goes to a club that will both appreciate him, as well as build around him. Bit like Riquelme I guess.

Everytime he plays for Brazil he's a class act but then he's constricted in the Madrid formation, what Capello should be doing is build a team around him playing in a free role if you will behind the striker.

Everytime he plays for Brazil he's a class act but then he's constricted in the Madrid formation, what Capello should be doing is build a team around him playing in a free role if you will behind the striker.

Sounds tasty.

Real Madrid star Robinho has rejected talk he could move to Tottenham if he decided to leave El Santiago Bernabeu. The Brazilian international recently voiced his disappointment at his lack of first team chances this season. Robinho has struggled to hold down a spot in Fabio Capello's starting XI this term.

The former Santos man hinted he could consider his future at Real if his situation did not improve. Rumours emanating from Spain suggested Tottenham were monitoring Robinho's situation, but the classy forward has dismissed the possibility of moving to White Hart Lane.

Robinho insists Tottenham are not a big enough club for him if he was to leave the Spanish capital. "Reports that I'd move to Tottenham are wide of the mark," Robinho told Marca. "If I had to leave Real, I'd choose to join another a big club.

"I don't regard Tottenham Hotspur as a big club."

mackems.gif

He's got electric pace and ridiculous ball skill but he's also very lightweight and despite Real publically saying they are trying to bulk him up (a la Ronaldo in his early days), there's little evidence of it. His final ball can often let him down too. It's tough to say how he'd do over here, but he is definitely one of the best in the world at beating his man.

A lot of people still talk about him as a 'future star' but he is already 22. He needs to start producing soon.