Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Guest Sniffer

If we want to build a team then it would be absurd not to move for Bellamy if he was available at a realistic price.

I want to hear the " I've never wanted to play for any other team " speech.

Guest Sniffer

errrr....because we have players like ameobi at the club that some fans actually claim we miss?

errrr...because we are giving longer contracts to players like sibierski?

I'd rather have bellend any day.

errrr....because we have players like ameobi at the club that some fans actually claim we miss?

When we've got better versions of him in Owen & Martins?

No thanks.

Bellamy can offer us nothing that we already have, we have pace, but these two can actually stick the ball in the net more often to boot.

Sibbi & Ameobi are the donkey's and are needed at this club, i'd like better versions of them, but that certainly isn't Craig Bellamy.

Bellamy is a top class player, I don't give a toss what he does off the pitch as long as he does the business on it.

So he can go around hitting our players with golf clubs as much as he wants as long as he does the business on the pitch? :lol:

Bellamy is a top class player, I don't give a toss what he does off the pitch as long as he does the business on it.

Spent ages this morning trying to push this point on to a few of my mates. Apparantly, Newcastle fans are 'delusional' because we think that Bellamy and Woodgate are top class players.

No thanks.

Bellamy can offer us nothing that we already have, we have pace, but these two can actually stick the ball in the net more often to boot.

Sibbi & Ameobi are the donkey's and are needed at this club, i'd like better versions of them, but that certainly isn't Craig Bellamy.

rubbish.

If we want to build a team then it would be absurd not to move for Bellamy if he was available at a realistic price.

Bellamy burnt his bridges here. Don't forget he fell out with Terry Mac who is still here, Fat Fred was none to pleased with the way he conducted himself and I don't think senior players like Given were too happy with him either.

Glad we have Oba and Martins tbh.

We are way past needing Bellamy, whilst he would be a fine squad player, he would be a luxury signing who would more than likely be more trouble than he is worth.

Find those two a bit similar personally.

Guest Gemmill

Spent ages this morning trying to push this point on to a few of my mates. Apparantly, Newcastle fans are 'delusional' because we think that Bellamy and Woodgate are top class players.

Your mates sound thick, but so is the concept that it doesn't matter at all what a player does off the pitch as long as he does the business on it.  If that player is a disruptive influence who takes a golf club to a team mate for the crime of not duetting with him on the karaoke, then I would say you'd have to factor that into your assessment of him. 

Good man management doesn't mean telling the rest of the squad that they have to put up with criminal behaviour because the lad does the business on a match day.

No thanks.

rubbish.

troll

Your mates sound thick, but so is the concept that it doesn't matter at all what a player does off the pitch as long as he does the business on it.  If that player is a disruptive influence who takes a golf club to a team mate for the crime of not duetting with him on the karaoke, then I would say you'd have to factor that into your assessment of him. 

Good man management doesn't mean telling the rest of the squad that they have to put up with criminal behaviour because the lad does the business on a match day.

Exactly my thinking on this. That's looking at something from more than one angle, folks.

No thanks.

rubbish.

troll

Yep he is.

Well I'd hate to see Craig Bellend get anywhere near Newcastle let alone the team. Hes a mouthy twat and I was delighted to see the back of him.

As for 'pool, they may have already started to replace him:

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=449239&CPID=8&clid=14&lid=3&title=Agent+confirms+Voronin+deal&channel=&

"Andrei Voronin's agent has confirmed that the Bayer Leverkusen striker will join Liverpool on a four-year deal in the summer."