Name an XI..........

Stevie

Aye, his whole family were Toon fans like, as he was himself.

I wouldn't be able 2 play against Newcastle like i don't think. I know you've got to be professional and all that but...nah.

Dirty Don's ICONS Page

I settled really quickly at Sunderland. It is the part of the country I grew up in and I used to live about five minutes away from the ground.

Playing in the Newcastle v Sunderland derby was incredible. I'd played in a few Liverpool v Everton derbies, but I'd never experienced anything like that. It's definitely the biggest derby, and scoring a goal in it was something I'll never forget.

Maybe he was a Mackem, who the fuck knows? I've definitely read a story about his family being Toon fans, though, he might have even been a dirty little turncoat as a child.

Guest andynufc84

Dirty Don's ICONS Page

I settled really quickly at Sunderland. It is the part of the country I grew up in and I used to live about five minutes away from the ground.

Playing in the Newcastle v Sunderland derby was incredible. I'd played in a few Liverpool v Everton derbies, but I'd never experienced anything like that. It's definitely the biggest derby, and scoring a goal in it was something I'll never forget.

Maybe he was a Mackem, who the f*** knows? I've definitely read a story about his family being Toon fans, though, he might have even been a dirty little turncoat as a child.

I'm sue he was a mackem, but we still should have signed him before they did

He would have been kissing the toon badge in front of the mackems, thats just the sort of bloke he was - no loyalty to anyone bar himself and his ego

From my time watching the Toon 93-present:

gk - Schmeichel (for that performance and generally being a red nosed mouth b****** to, my opinion of him has worsened since he retired, he's a s**** pundit)

def - Keith Curle (despicable,dirty b******)

def - Nigel Winterburn (smarmy b******)

def - Lee Dixon (cheat,dirty little so and so, same as Schmeichel for his punditry - woeful)

mid - Keane (good player but a t*** of the highest order)

mid - Le Tissier (always scored past us, as Stevie said, seems a canny bloke)

mid - Hutchison (judas c***, geordie who plays for mackems, english who plays for Scots - tosser)

mid - Totti (elbowing diving c*** when we played Roma)

st - Solskjaer (media seem to ignore the fact he is a sly, dirty b****** who is happy to chop some1 down clean through on goal (Rob Lee) and elbow some1 in the heed off the ball before scoring (Aaron Hughes) and this media love in with him makes me sick and he always seems to score past us)

st - Phillips (mackem c***)

st - Fenton (judas c***)

Manager - David Moyes (detest the ginger scottish t***)

Used to absolutely detest Alan Shearer before he played for us. Remember him peeling away smiling at the Gallowgate after scoring for B'burn in 93/94 season...tosser.

Not an overly big fan of any of the current Chelsea team, Diouf, Henry, Gerrard either to name but a few.

Good call with Keith Curle, I was pleased Tino nutted him.  Andy Cole and he always had a problem with each other which continued when he went to Old Trafford.

Some great shouts there hoon. I fucking hate Solskjaer with a passion, I'd love someone to end his career with a lunge to the knee.

There's probably more if i had a proper think bout it, espec. defenders, was never a fan of Steve Bould but there was no real reason for it other than the fact he looked like he was from the 1950's.

100% agree with the Solskjaer thing, its the media portrayel (sp?) that really grinds my gears.

I wouldn't be able 2 play against Newcastle like i don't think. I know you've got to be professional and all that but...nah.

Remember Shearer's celebration for Blackburn as well when he scored against us during the 93-4 season? Think it was in front of the Gallowgate and he looked pretty happy about the whole thing. I really don't get the Fenton thing tbh.

If someone were to give you £30k per week, youd change your tune fast enough. Every one of us on here would imo.

Some great shouts there hoon. I f****** hate Solskjaer with a passion, I'd love someone to end his career with a lunge to the knee.

I think that was the most despicable goal ive ever seen, the foul on Hughes. Knew exactly what he was doing when he twatted Hughes, knew hed get away with it because the ball was on the other side of the pitch. Still boils my piss remembering his smile after he scored.

Paul McGrath was A1 defender and a bloody good holding midfielder also.

I hated Cantona but the one i hated with a passion even before he went to the mackems is Jason McAteer.Overrated but cocky as he believed he was Maradona or something.

David Speedie was a very good player, only his temperament let him down.Can  anybody remember his punch up with Gary Bennett at Joker Park when both ended up brawling sprawled across 3 or 4 seats in the stands.

Peter Schmichel - lost us the league.

Phil Neville - an irritating combination of enthusiasm and incompetence.

John Terry - never gives us an inch. Far too good. Don't like his hairstyle either.

Neil Ruddock - a fat bully.

Phil Neal - always irritated that such an ordinary player could win so many caps.

Dennis Wise - the Captain. The ultimate poison dwarf. Always played with a self-satisfied grin. A wind-up merchant. Dirty, and to top it all, a good player.

Paul Ince - Vice-captain. Always had this expression of angry outrage, as though the world was against him. Actually it was, but he deserved it.

Paul Scholes - always seems to destroy us without even breaking sweat. No player has rammed it home to us so consistently that we're still the wrong side of the class gap.

El Hadji Diouf - the arch-cheat among a team of cheats. Evil.

Eric Cantona - amongst his many crimes was that stupid gesture of turning his collars up. Dirty on the field, and a pseud off it.

Ian Wright - Mouth was always wide open for the whole of the 90 minutes. Like Ince, he was always acting more angry than he was. 

Suprised noone has mentioned Mark Hughes. Dirty player of the highest order on the pitch, dished out but couldnt take any. Amusing how his Blackburn side have turned out to be the biggest hackers in the history of the Premiership.

Suprised noone has mentioned Mark Hughes. Dirty player of the highest order on the pitch, dished out but couldnt take any. Amusing how his Blackburn side have turned out to be the biggest hackers in the history of the Premiership.

Who also don't like recieving the treatment they dish out.

Peter Schmichel - lost us the league.

Phil Neville - an irritating combination of enthusiasm and incompetence.

John Terry - never gives us an inch. Far too good. Don't like his hairstyle either.

Neil Ruddock - a fat bully.

Phil Neal - always irritated that such an ordinary player could win so many caps.

Dennis Wise - the Captain. The ultimate poison dwarf. Always played with a self-satisfied grin. A wind-up merchant. Dirty, and to top it all, a good player.

Paul Ince - Vice-captain. Always had this expression of angry outrage, as though the world was against him. Actually it was, but he deserved it.

Paul Scholes - always seems to destroy us without even breaking sweat. No player has rammed it home to us so consistently that we're still the wrong side of the class gap.

El Hadji Diouf - the arch-cheat among a team of cheats. Evil.

Eric Cantona - amongst his many crimes was that stupid gesture of turning his collars up. Dirty on the field, and a pseud off it.

Ian Wright - Mouth was always wide open for the whole of the 90 minutes. Like Ince, he was always acting more angry than he was. 

Always rated Ince tbf.What about Julian Dicks,he was an animal.

Guest stormrider

Titus bramble would definately make the team. Because honestly, most of the time he is playing against Newcastle United.

David Speedie was a very good player, only his temperament let him down.Can  anybody remember his punch up with Gary Bennett at Joker Park when both ended up brawling sprawled across 3 or 4 seats in the stands.

Aye League Cup, SMB v Coventry, the SMB in the Clock Stand Paddock (in which we used to batter the mackems in EVERY derby game), gave him a twatting as he fell in.