El Clásico

Mr. Snrub

Can't wait for the fickle motherfuckers on here to change their tunes once again. Can't find the posts now, but I remember reading a whole bunch of posts discrediting Messi as nothing but an overhyped hoax. Martins is shit, Bellers is better, Messi is shit, Ronaldinho was never good, etc. The stuff I've been reading on these forums without commenting has bordered on the ridiculous recently.

I'm sticking to General Chat.

that's like someone saying they're sticking to the football forum cos rehhagel talks crap.

anyway, i missed the game as the tv was occupied.  :'(

oh c*** blood. I missed it. How do I watch it in America?

go to america and check through the channels.

c*** could stand for either c*** or c*** one is associated with blood,the other is leg crossingingly scary.

Can't wait for the fickle motherfuckers on here to change their tunes once again. Can't find the posts now, but I remember reading a whole bunch of posts discrediting Messi as nothing but an overhyped hoax. Martins is shit, Bellers is better, Messi is shit, Ronaldinho was never good, etc. The stuff I've been reading on these forums without commenting has bordered on the ridiculous recently.

I'm sticking to General Chat.

that's like someone saying they're sticking to the football forum cos rehhagel talks crap.

anyway, i missed the game as the tv was occupied.  :'(

Can we not execute these Rehhagels? Putin would.

The white hankercheifs are out, Barca fans ain't happy

That was aimed at the ref who was a disgrace!

Rijkaard needs to sort his horrible tactics out asap, on par with Glenn Roeder at the minute..

Lionel Messi - just unreal.

The white hankercheifs are out, Barca fans ain't happy

That was aimed at the ref who was a disgrace!

:lol: Aye, right.  Nothing to do with the fact he dared to award a blatant penalty against Barca and show one of their players a clear red card in the Nou Camp.  In fact, just about the only thing he got wrong was not sending off Deco!

Never a pen. But Guti's the man. The man would take a bullet for Real.

A very under-rated player. Doesn't get the praise he deserves.

Agreed.

And thought he was very good tonight. He was involved in just about all of Madrid's best moments, plays much better when he plays a more advanced role, seemed to struggle a bit last year playing as the holding player.

Don't know about blatant pen... Guti's collpase/tumble was pretty pathetic.

I thought it was a blatant dive. Thought Barca were unlucky not to get two penalties too, one for someone clattering Ronaldinho and the other for a trip on Messi.

I thought it was a blatant dive. Thought Barca were unlucky not to get two penalties too, one for someone clattering Ronaldinho and the other for a trip on Messi.

bah, I'm just pleased that they didn't win. All the lavish praises of their attacking trio begining to get to me (you'd think they have 3 Maradonas on top form playing for them)

bah, I'm just pleased that they didn't win. All the lavish praises of their attacking trio begining to get to me (you'd think they have 3 Maradonas on top form playing for them)

Well they do have possibly the best player in the world, the most talented young player in world (no doubt in my mind) who is possibly the best talent Argentina have produced since Maradona and one of the top 3 strikers in the world so somehow I think the praise is due.

Well they do have possibly the best player in the world, the most talented young player in world (no doubt in my mind) who is possibly the best talent Argentina have produced since Maradona and one of the top 3 strikers in the world so somehow I think the praise is due.

I can agree that individually, they have a super super strikeforce, but as a team, they have not always clicked (especially of late). That's what irritates me, it's like the press can't see that they are not playing well and are just blinded by their individual ability.

I can agree that individually, they have a super super strikeforce, but as a team, they have not always clicked (especially of late). That's what irritates me, it's like the press can't see that they are not playing well and are just blinded by their individual ability.

Most people know they aren't playing well as a unit, however you need to remember they've been missing both Eto'o and Messi for the majority of the season and they are both just getting back to match fitness and finding themselves.

Can't help but chuckle at the fact that the only person who thought it was a blatant pen was the ref of these pastures.

I'm sorry but that is pretty fucked up.

Barcelona were very lucky to come away with a draw against a weakened Real team. I'm never a fan of a three man defence and it was totally exposed there. Van Nistelrooy's running gave them all sorts of problems.

I had a feeling Real would get something even though they've been hammered by the press. Barcelona have been average for quite a while and all too reliant on ridiculous refeering decisions to help them out.

Can't help but chuckle at the fact that the only person who thought it was a blatant pen was the ref of these pastures.

I'm sorry but that is pretty fucked up.

Apologies for having an opinion (shared by the commentators on the game, like).  Agree he took a swallow dive (as per usual) but there was contact.