OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I reckon we'll stick with northern rock for the long-term tbh - local company with big wedge and like S&N always ready to finance a trophy signing.

Guest shearer_united
:( i was hoping a new sponsor. Its not that Northern Rock is bad or anything like that. It cause its nice to see something different every now and then.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

:( i was hoping a new sponsor. Its not that Northern Rock is bad or anything like that. It cause its nice to see something different every now and then.

Wrong! We should have some loyalty to our local sponsors unlike shite like the smogs etc who change sponsors every five minutes.

Guest shearer_united

Wrong! We should have some loyalty to our local sponsors unlike s**** like the smogs etc who change sponsors every five minutes.

does anyone know how much newcastle united is going to get off the Northern Rock sponsor and the new contract is due how many years ? 2 or 4 ?

Guest shearer_united

Anyone has any idea about the new shirt's offer online ? .com said something about an offer worth getting shirty for.

Agreed, and the Northern Rock logo actually looked OK on the shirt; smart and simple. Which is why i'm a bit disappointed they've pointlessly elaborated on it.

:nods:

Well, a different colour would be better but other than that it's perfectly fine.

Wrong! We should have some loyalty to our local sponsors unlike shite like the smogs etc who change sponsors every five minutes.

Would hate to be sponsored by a gambling website.

Agreed, and the Northern Rock logo actually looked OK on the shirt; smart and simple. Which is why i'm a bit disappointed they've pointlessly elaborated on it.

:nods:

Well, a different colour would be better but other than that it's perfectly fine.

Looked smart in the blue imo.

I miss the blue. Works well with the black and white i reckon.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I don't actually understand why the sponsor design needs to be changed.

to point out to all but the completely football ignorant who hasn't bought a new shirt and ergo does not support the club

oh well, everyone's already got their versions out, so here's mine

version 1

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/supergeordie/newnufcv1.jpg

version 2

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/supergeordie/newnufcv2.jpg