A New Left Back?

Guest Morph

Guest Morph

JLloyd Samuel from Villa says he might leave to try his luck elsewhere.  Heard a mate who was a hige Villa fan praise him, saying that he was good enough for England when he was regularly getting a game.  Better than what we've got, and won't cost a bomb.

Thoughts?

Would like to hear brummie's opinion on him. Personally don't think he's any better than what we have.

So would I, my guess would be its not much difference to his opinion of Hughes (ie PLEASE take him).

Would like to hear brummie's opinion on him. Personally don't think he's any better than what we have.

First thing I thought of too - if memory serves he once said something like 'only marginally better than Hughes', and we all know how terrible he thinks our former 'star' is

No thanks. We should really look to sign Bridge btw. Although he's injured now, he wasn't getting that many games for Chelsea, and with the club having a sort of internal turmoil, we could possibly poach him. He's much better than some of our targets like Bale because he's experienced at both International, Europe and Premiership level.

leighton baines should be our first port of call

Is he really that good? I have not seen much of him myself. But is he value for money if you look at how much he would cost?

leighton baines should be our first port of call

Yep, proven he is a very good player in this league and is young enough to sort us out for a good few years, they can chuck in Ryan Taylor of they are feeling generous aswell.

Guest nufc_geordie

Lee-Young Pyo from Spurs? Not a first team regular these days! International and much European experience. I would certainly take him!

Guest anthony118

Lee-Young Pyo from Spurs? Not a first team regular these days! International and much European experience. I would certainly take him!

I'd rather have Samuel - Pyo is gash