Martins' Worth?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, i've changed my valuation, but since i cannt even remember making the thread...

So what did people value him at, and what do people value him at now?

Thing is with the £13m release clause, you cant go beyond that, and that wasn't known then.

Yeah, i've changed my valuation, but since i cannt even remember making the thread...

Thing is with the £13m release clause, you cant go beyond that, and that wasn't known then.

I said i wouldn't sell him for 30 million  :idiot2:

I said i wouldn't sell him for 30 million  :idiot2:

I said £20-25m.

Don't feel too bad.

:lol:

Newcastle fans are fickle? Nooo.... proposterous

:laugh:

funny to see if gemmil said anything

If the clause wasn't there, i'd want £20m for him though.

The clause makes all the difference imo.

aye, but the lads shown his commitment on several occasions so it'll only be a matter of time until a new contract is signed. Its a good thing we've passed all this clause nonsense now though...

<ENTER NE5>

He's improved as a player but his valuation will inevitably have gone down cos he's not playing as much. Can't wait to see what he's like as the season progresses.

I said yonks ago that he'd go on to score loads last season, and have poor overall play, and then this season - he'll get like 12 or 13, but improve dramatically. I can see it panning out like that. He's already shown improvement as an EPL striker this season.

I think Monday night is a big night for him.

If he can show SA that he can play alongside Owen, is prepared to work for Owen while still playing his own unpredictable card, then the club as a whole will improve 100%.

Its a massive night.

People seems to make Bent the benchmark for what everyone else is worth, which is a load of bollocks, Henry is worth 16.5m?? I'd say martin is worth 14-15m max, are there many players nowadays who are actually worth £20+?, in todays market i'd say no.

People seems to make Bent the benchmark for what everyone else is worth, which is a load of bollocks, Henry is worth 16.5m?? I'd say martin is worth 14-15m max, are there many players nowadays who are actually worth £20+?, in todays market i'd say no.

Sorry like, but that's how things work.

Blame Keegan for selling Cole to Manu.

Guest Coubury

15-20 million  ;D

Your having a laugh

hes worth at the minute hes worth about 7 million, couldn't see many teams spending much more on him especially with his shite passing ability

15-20 million  ;D

Your having a laugh

hes worth at the minute hes worth about 7 million, couldn't see many teams spending much more on him especially with his shite passing ability

10-15 mil for a player who is lightning fast, has a powerful left foot and 22 years old (cue the "he's 40 though" comments) is about right. Especially with the prices in the premiership now

Guest Coubury

hes passing is shit! most of time hes out of position and he doesn't score enough goals!

berbatrov theres a striker worth 15 million easy

hes passing is shit! most of time hes out of position and he doesn't score enough goals!

What has Berbatov done this season to merit that ?

Can easily say the say about oba, but if still think we have had the better player this season

Since Tottenham wouldn't even speak to you for less than £30m.  :rolleyes: