Rooney or Martins?

Guest kebabstylee
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just thankful that no Man U fans have gotten wind of this thread tbh, them invading the boards and watching some of our own posters trying to say Martins is better in response to them would be beyond cringeworthy.

Can't believe what I'm reading tbh. I'm assuming at least 29 people are so thick as f*** that they can't even tie their own shoelaces?

31 now!  Jesus - there really are some dense people out there

Guest BigAl2

Rooney is in a different league to Martins, he has done well for us but Rooney sees the whole picture on the pitch and can put other people in on goal on a regular basis, did you see his goal at the weekend!

I find it quite embarrassing that people can suggest that Martins is actually a better player than Rooney.

While I agree that Rooney is, for now, a much better prospect than Martins, I would definitely like to see how many of those votes came before last thursday and how many came after.

You would have to be an idiot of the highest calibre to have voted for Martins, before, after or anytime.

Guest cfhpantera27

honestly Id go for Martins.. I'v mates that support Man Ure and theyd say the same..

Rooney plays too deep for my liking,

I know alot of people like Rooney because he's like Englands next big thing.. but im not english  :tongue:

Guest Gemmill

honestly Id go for Martins.. I'v mates that support Man Ure and theyd say the same..

I know alot of people like Rooney because he's like Englands next big thing.. but im not english  :tongue:

Are these the mates you meet in the day room when you collect your meds?

Guest cfhpantera27

cfhpantera27 or triggy99?

cfhpantera27..  O0  even tho triggy ignored my comment he was still able to comment on it  ;D

I know alot of people like Rooney because he's like Englands next big thing.. but im not english   :tongue:

Couldn't have put it better

Guest cfhpantera27

I know alot of people like Rooney because he's like Englands next big thing.. but im not english   :tongue:

i shall refrain from gettin on the defensive  ;)  i agree rooneys a quality player.. but at the end of the day he's never gonna pull on the black and white top.. so at this minute and time i'v more respect for Oba

i shall refrain from gettin on the defensive  ;)  i agree rooneys a quality player.. but at the end of the day he's never gonna pull on the black and white top.. so at this minute and time i'v more respect for Oba

they are coming to take me away ha ha :uglystupid2:

So you'd go for Martins instead of any of the world's top strikers, simply because they'll "never pull on the black and white top"?

Guest cfhpantera27

I know alot of people like Rooney because he's like Englands next big thing.. but im not english   :tongue:

So you'd go for Martins instead of any of the world's top strikers, simply because they'll "never pull on the black and white top"?

No.. the question was rooney or martins? not Rooney or Martins ..best player in the world!?

Martins' goals are worth somethin to me as a toon fan, i could give 2 flyin fooks about rooney scoring.. simple as that

So because you don't care about Rooney scoring goals, you think Martins is a better player?

Why am I bothering?  Your oh-so-witty "Man Ure" comment shows your IQ perfectly tbh