The emotion?

TêteDeMaure

Maybe this is the only kind of europe we'll be seeing anytime soon....

http://www2.raisport.rai.it/news/rubriche/coppe978/200007/15/3970abb0071b1/intertoto.jpg

:sad5: :sad2: :jesuswept: :crybaby2: :sad7: :sad8:

is that not a gear knob off a ford focus ?

It hurts.it really does

And i think every true nufc fan feels the same way.Maybe some of us are taking things too personal and too deep and i cant blame them

Yes we are getting used to this shit performance from our players every time they are playing the game of the season.

But there is something more worrying than this failure yesterday

I think this club is going into the wrong direction ever since SBR was sacked by the fat pig

This i think is what every nufc fan should ask himself

Where this club is going???

Under SBR we were competing for the top4 spots.We even finished 3th

3th FFS

Now we are fighting for Intertoto cup!@!@@

And when we look the likes of Tottenham and Bolton i think they are infront of us at the moment as a teams

Especially Tottenham.As much as i hate them although Berbatov is playing there and im bulgarian i must admit that they are playing better football then us.Every person who knows anything about football will tell you that.They are more consistent that us

Our problem is that we are too incosistent and i think thats Roeder's fault

Its only the manager fault when you play amazing football and the 1st half against one team.Score 3 goals in 30min and then in the 2nd leg you are all over the place.

Then Roeder is telling that players didnt produce the kind of football they should

Well which fault is that mr.Roeder?

Its the manager's job to get the best out of players especially in the most impoortant game of the season

This club is going into the wrong direction and we all must think about that

I've learnt over the years that whenver the club builds your expectation up, it always slaps you down.  It's not been too hard since Sir Bobby went to keep a lid on any real hope, but anytime there's a little glimmer of expectation, it gets smashed to pieces.  This was one of those times and it hurts.

But, you know, in the end that's our club, however much it disappoints us, it's still our club and that's all there is to it.  So another season's over and roll on next year.  We'll get it right some day  :thup:

im actually not as gutted as i thought i would be. I didnt think we would get past AZ anyway, but after we were 3 nil up at home i thought maybe we had a chance. this being typical newcastle though, we threw it away. I  think it is true that the longer you support newcastle the thicker your skin gets when it comes to loosing. We really are never gona get anywhere with roeder though, he seems like a decent bloke but he is getting as wierd as souness with his subs, he doesnt seem to understand the word tactics

i just feel sick.. very few things in life can disrupt my harmony like newcastle utd.. and thats coming from a man who got kicked out of his house and is sleeping in his car for almost a month now without having anywhere to go to except his office.. and where is my dealer now when i most need him?

Empty. I couldn't watch the game - I woke up this morning (just after fulltime here) and saw the banner headline on soccernet "Heartache for Toon". Didn't even read the story, felt hollow inside.

That said, my missus dumped me on Tuesday so I've been pretty fucking numb all week!

Guest Invicta_Toon

the usual story, blind optimism crushed by an inevitably shite performance, tempered only by the fact that this is now par for the course and secretly expected

I mean did ANYONE have any hope after their first went in?

I still feel terribe because of last night. It was hell on Earth working tonight as well, having every fucking costumer asking me "what happened yesterday then?". And I'm dreading Charlton on Sunday as well, we could very well lose, and if we do that, I don't think I could take it anymore.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Just feeling numb about it really. Really hate to say it but I'm used to it. Too used to it. Still hurts so much.

anal is a bitch :lol: