ITV - shite

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

I was more pissed off with being forced to watch ITV than the actual result, "Martines"? Taylor should have been sent off? He had his eyes on the ball all the way, aye it was a bad one, but not intended. I blame them for this loss BTW, we were doing canny on 5. Jinxing bastards.

Guest Knightrider

you see!

I've just said that in the other thread!

Just read it anarl, we should boycott them - cunts what they are. Last time I tune into that station.

Aye, was exasperated from the word go when the programme started 5 minutes before kick-off... then it went to adverts when I was hoping to see/hear the players walking out... then when Champion and Beglin started calling for Taylor's head... etc. etc.

Channel 5 was fucking mint compared to this dross.

Did anyone else find themselves doing the "whistle" tune from C5 when a break came on?

Guest Knightrider

Did anyone else find themselves doing the "whistle" tune from C5 when a break came on?

:lol: me, and haven't they stolen Five's graphics?

Aye, was exasperated from the word go when the programme started 5 minutes before kick-off... then it went to adverts when I was hoping to see/hear the players walking out... then when Champion and Beglin started calling for Taylor's head... etc. etc.

I did.

I thought the difference in commentary from the pro-Spurs stuff last night was remarkable.  And sickening.

Guest the_guv_nor

Must admit the commentators were p*ssing me right off like!

would rather listen to Barnes, and thats saying summit!

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Townsend was spot on at the end though. He showed more passion talking about Newcastle's inability to defend than anyone associated with the club ever has for years.

Top marks Townsend.

Guest Invicta_Toon

fcking cunts couldnt sound more happy that we had reverted to form

townsed spot on the money though with his rant at the defence and the club

Channel 5 was f****** mint compared to this dross.

Why were they bringing up the Taylor incident every 5 minutes!?! Last night Chimbonda kicked out at a Braga player, obviously intentional unlike Taylors, and the commentators didn't even mention it.

Guest the_guv_nor

f****** spot on. :lol:

Me and my lass pointed this out early on.

Haha, cant believe you mensioned that, done it at every break then realised it was from channel 5!

I did.

I thought the difference in commentary from the pro-Spurs stuff last night was remarkable.  And sickening.

Entirely agree. Spurs were fairly mint to watch, which was sickening enough in itself.

What pissed me off the most was the use of Marteeeeens..

Same here, I mean come on for fucks sake! martins.......can't go too wrong there I'd have thought

ITV has always been a shithole tv channel, but right now its the absolute fucking pits of broadcasting, every single thing on it is dross, copied from other channels and only about revenue from endless adverts.

Thankfully I only watch tv for the footy nowadays. And channel 5 has been enjoyable for me when watching the toon, cept joe royale sometimes gets on my tits..

f****** spot on. :lol:

Me and my lass pointed this out early on.

Haha, cant believe you mensioned that, done it at every break then realised it was from channel 5!

Ha ha Lol I was doing this aswell its a catchy little whistle tune!  ;D

Guest the_guv_nor

:lol: Aye, even my little sister did the whistling thing - and she ain't got a clue about Newcastle.

:lol:

wonder if roeder was doing it aswell then!