Shepherd

magorific

It hasn't been for him, he's been paid about £500,000 for the magic he's worked this season.

I await NE5's mega-rant in 'retaliation'.

I await you castigating the starter of this thead for posting about the board.

I am surprised you haven't copied and posted your previous posts yet.

I am surprised you haven't copied and posted your previous posts yet.

Unlike yourself who copy and paste's other people's threads, posts and opinions and tries to pass them off as your own.

Hold on...

I'm getting accused of copy and pasting?

Don't worry I got accused of banging on about the board despite not having a single post in my last 100 "banging on about the board" :lol:

Hold on...

I'm getting accused of copy and pasting?

Don't worry I got accused of banging on about the board despite not having a single post in my last 100 "banging on about the board" :lol:

Not another board thread  :lol:

A friend who works at the Chronicle tells me Freddy is quoted in all the national papers tomorrow saying: "This season hasn't been a disaster."

I'd rather he said nowt than said that.

if this is true i truly worry about the future of OUR club, anal oliver will be pissed off he hasnt had the scoop though but then again he will need that for all the s**** he spouts off.when was the last time fat fred spoke up about his vision for the future surely he cannot be happy with another season of absolute dross domestically and the financial implications of not being in europe and attracting top draw players . we are a national laughing stock going from one disaster to another and the sooner we vote with our feet the better ( guess im saying season ticket renewels ).

what about the michael owen situation if we get off to a bad start etc do you honestly think he will want to hang about here wasting his career with us .

NUFC have challenged to get into Europe for the last 5 or 6 years.

To begin with we challeneged for CL places, later we challenged for Uefa places, now we challenge for an Intertoto place.

We have gone from second phase CL, to CL qualifying losers, to Uefa semi-finalists, to Uefa quarter finalists, to Uefa last 16, to next year not needing passports.

The on-field decline is slow, and steady.

This may not be the board's fault, but they hire and fire the managers.

Having got rid of 11 defenders in 4 years, and having brought in 4, plus a loan signing, to replace them shows a bit of a lack of vision somewhere. Vision should come from the top. Looks like blind leading the blind

Guest Knightrider

To begin with we challeneged for CL places, later we challenged for Uefa places, now we challenge for an Intertoto place.

We have gone from second phase CL, to CL qualifying losers, to Uefa semi-finalists, to Uefa quarter finalists, to Uefa last 16, to next year not needing passports.

Having got rid of 11 defenders in 4 years, and having brought in 4, plus a loan signing, to replace them shows a bit of a lack of vision somewhere. Vision should come from the top. Looks like blind leading the blind

Agreed.

Guest Armchair Pundit

Agreed.

That's about the size of it, amazing that the club can decline that blatantly and nobody higher up sees it (or rather wants to do anything about it). How they have the cheek to try and placate the fans with any sort of half arsed press release is beyond me. It's about time we got bought out and started a fresh.

This season its not disaster for the fat pig because he waits to buy Hall's shares and then he will be our chairman forever

This situation suits him

We are not in a relegation fight but we are still aiming for Intertoto!@!@

He hired cloun as a manager which he can control as much as he wants

If people are angry about how bad this season is all the fault will go to Roeder

If you ask Shepherd about this season he will say how well we did with all the injuries we had

the same shit as always

the fat pig is the cancer of this club

when do you think season tickets renewal forms will be out? I thought they would come out about now if we had won on thurs but he is gona have to time it well now. Plus do you think he will dare put the prices up? Weve achieved nothing this season apart from being humiliated quite a few times, plus lots of other clubs have publicly frozen or reduced prices

Guest Kenton Magpie

Not a disaster??

explain a relegation battle

ahammering at home in the fa cup from a championship side

a pathetic exit from the Uefa cup when we should have made it through if we had a team with players with some bottle

Great season!

Not a disaster??

explain a relegation battle

ahammering at home in the fa cup from a championship side

a pathetic exit from the Uefa cup when we should have made it through if we had a team with players with some bottle

Great season!

What relegation battle are you on about? Are we talking about a different team?

Guest Micktoon

Spot on. A steady decline and the brakes need to be put on soon. I don't care who the bloody chairman is or how fat, thin, etc, etc he is, as long as whoever it may be gets their thumb out of their arse and starts to make plans for the future. Newcastle United 2007 are boring, not good, not poor, but boring. If this is a standard we are willing to accept come out and say it but do not hide behind false promises . We have signed some quality over the last few years but also a disproportionate amount of shit. I personally prefer Shepherd to a number of other EPL chairman as he hasn't been afraid to pull out the checkbook and back HIS managers. Now this is where it has gone tits up. Souness was a major fuck up and Roeder was the easy option. I'm a manager and it is my reponsibilty to appoint the correct people for the correct positions within the company, this is also Freddies job, he's fucked up, he needs to admit it and then take steps to rectify 

it and bloody soon. We the fans deserve better than the shit that has been served up over the last few years.