Today's matches

Newcastle Fan

Ben Foster the best keeper in the Prem, give me a break :lol:

Delima is seething.

Foster is still the best keeper in the premiership!

Before the freak goal: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After the freak goal: hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha with a bit of sympathy/humour.

Glad that you are nicely entertained.

Ben Foster the best keeper in the Prem, give me a break :lol:

Delima is seething.

Foster is still the best keeper in the premiership!

Before the freak goal: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After the freak goal: hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha with a bit of sympathy/humour.

Glad that you are nicely entertained.

Of course i am, with bloody stupid assertions like that.

That Foster is the best keeper in the Premiership.

As it happens, i think he may well become great, but at the moment, i refer you to my earlier "hahaha......" comment.

Care to enlighten me why Foster is not the best premiership keeper at the moment?

As it happens, i think he may well become great, but at the moment, i refer you to my earlier "hahaha......" comment.

Care to enlighten me why Foster is not the best premiership keeper at the moment?

Erm, well, he just isn't. Thats like asking why David James isn't the best keeper on the planet: he just isn't. Simple as that.

Please provide any evidence you have that he IS the best keeper in the premiership.

Guest kingdawson

Erm, well, he just isn't. Thats like asking why David James isn't the best keeper on the planet: he just isn't. Simple as that.

Please provide any evidence you have that he IS the best keeper in the premiership.

;D ;D

When Foster dropped the ball at Mido's feet - :laugh:

And he admitted that he called for his defence to leave it on Robinsons goal!http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/laughs.gif

Cos Cech.Given,VD Sar,Jaaskelainen,Lehmann and Niemi are all infinitely better than him??????

Guest kingdawson

Cos Cech.Given,VD Sar,Jaaskelainen,Lehmann and Niemi are all infinitely better than him??????

Prefer Foster to the last 3 tbh.

Guest kingdawson

Andy Johnson makes it 1-0 in the 90th min.

ffs arse pieces of crap. Cant do nothing right. Idiots