Mick, NE5, HTL, Baggio et al - for the love of god...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Gemmill

Insult whoever and whatever here

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

Sorry Glenn is a better managr than Gemmil the wanka

More likely his rent boy, tbh.

One page after admonishing someone for abuse.  Yet another example of HTL's hypocrisy.  No doubt you'll deny it though.  Thick as f****** pigshit, soldier boy. :lol:

mackems.gif

It seems you haven't a clue what you're talking about. As usual.

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

Thick as mince.  Go on, tell me it was just BANTER. :lol:

Thick as mince now? I thought I was a thick soldier, according to you. Despite never having been a soldier, like.  :)

Thick as mince soldier then.  "You're in the army now.  Wooooooooaaah, you're in the army.  Now."

:blush:

#"Nowhere to run to baby...nowhere to hide"#

:laugh:

Jumping on the bandwagon, mate. It was a forlorn hope to expect a bit better from you, even though I'm sure that in reality you're not as immature as your chums despite how you try to feel accepted by them on the forum.  ;)

Oh dear. So I made a teensy wee joke at the expense of your oppo, and now I'm lumped in with the bad boys.

What a narrow little world you inhabit sometimes. Just a joke FFS!

:laugh:

I know it was a joke. You used one of gemma's little smiley things that means it's a joke. Just like I did.  :D :cheesy: :) :undecided: mackems.gif

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

One page after admonishing someone for abuse.  Yet another example of HTL's hypocrisy.  No doubt you'll deny it though.  Thick as f****** pigshit, soldier boy. :lol:

mackems.gif

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

Thick as mince now? I thought I was a thick soldier, according to you. Despite never having been a soldier, like.  :)

Thick as mince soldier then.  "You're in the army now.  Wooooooooaaah, you're in the army.  Now."

You can't read, by the looks of things.

Can we have a ceasefire please? This has almost become inter-forum now and is not only boring the arse off everyone, but I'm pretty sure it is boiling your own piss as much. Yous clearly all have your own views on things and will never agree or budge an inch. Can't yous all agree to disagree? Or learn to debate points instead of meaningless point scoring or bitch fests about who said what, who went to X games, who is right and who is wrong. Normally I couldn't care less but it is spreading to most threads and having a negative effect on the rest of the forum in my opinion.

Yous don't have to be the best of mates, but give it a try, you might enjoy it.  :thup:

PS Apologies to the rest of the forum for posting this non NUFC thread and to the guys in question, no offence fellas, hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Eh? I'm seriously puzzled by why I'm included in this f****** list.

I've done nowt in recent times other than post my view on the football, despite being constantly hassled by the usual morons because they don't agree with me.

I assume you're listing people you believe spoil threads. Well if you're going to name names fella, where the f*** is that obnoxious chimp guy and a whole host of others? And don't quote the "et al" s**** either. There are some people on here who never post a f****** thing that is football related, choosing instead to post personal s**** all over the show. There's more than one doing it and you know the people I mean.  I haven't thrown a thread off track for ages, like there are a few members I haven't responded to in ages despite their best efforts. 

:lol:

Tickled me anyway. And no, I don't mean my slightly embarassing first attempt at using those quotes, for those of you who noticed.

Do you understand the difference between "recent times" and "present time?"

Guest Gemmill

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

mackems.gif

IS gemmil Glenn Roeder??

You can't read, by the looks of things.

At ease, soldier.  Lock and load BABY!

Can we have a ceasefire please? This has almost become inter-forum now and is not only boring the arse off everyone, but I'm pretty sure it is boiling your own piss as much. Yous clearly all have your own views on things and will never agree or budge an inch. Can't yous all agree to disagree? Or learn to debate points instead of meaningless point scoring or bitch fests about who said what, who went to X games, who is right and who is wrong. Normally I couldn't care less but it is spreading to most threads and having a negative effect on the rest of the forum in my opinion.

Yous don't have to be the best of mates, but give it a try, you might enjoy it.  :thup:

PS Apologies to the rest of the forum for posting this non NUFC thread and to the guys in question, no offence fellas, hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Eh? I'm seriously puzzled by why I'm included in this f****** list.

I've done nowt in recent times other than post my view on the football, despite being constantly hassled by the usual morons because they don't agree with me.

I assume you're listing people you believe spoil threads. Well if you're going to name names fella, where the f*** is that obnoxious chimp guy and a whole host of others? And don't quote the "et al" s**** either. There are some people on here who never post a f****** thing that is football related, choosing instead to post personal s**** all over the show. There's more than one doing it and you know the people I mean.  I haven't thrown a thread off track for ages, like there are a few members I haven't responded to in ages despite their best efforts. 

:lol:

Tickled me anyway. And no, I don't mean my slightly embarassing first attempt at using those quotes, for those of you who noticed.

Do you understand the difference between "recent times" and "present time?"

Yes thanks. Still amused me a bit. Besides, I read it a few days late, so it was recent times for me ;)

I think most of you should put more effort into joining together and do something constructive instead of having a go at each other every 5 mins.

You'd think the forum was a popularity contest at times

I think most of you should put more effort into joining together and do something constructive instead of having a go at each other every 5 mins.

Yes, I get that feeliing too from a small group of members.

No contest tbh  O0

Guest Gemmill

Joining together and doing something constructive?  What do you suggest?

Joining together and doing something constructive?  What do you suggest?

A bit like dave avatar maybe?

I think we need one of those bonding weekends in some remote ex-army training site.

NE5 and Mick would have to settle their differences if they want to beat HTT and Gemmill on a three-legged assault course.

Guest BooBoo

I actually feel a bit sorry for HTL. He occasionally posts some decent stuff but continually gets dragged down to the level of his imbecile brother.

"Just when i thought I was out...............they drag me back in."

I actually feel a bit sorry for HTL. He occasionally posts some decent stuff but continually gets dragged down to the level of his imbecile brother.

"Just when i thought I was out...............they drag me back in."

:thup: