True Faith reaction.

BottledDog

to be honest, they have been re-hashing the same stuff for months now.

Did anyone else spot the irony?

you mean they copy and paste from here and toontastic ?

I could copy and paste it, but it is a long old piece. Suffice to say, it may be stating the obvious and maybe just reiterating what many are already saying but that is not necessarily a bad thing per se.

Anyhoo it's here - http://true-faith.co.uk/html/tbawe.htm

Oh, did I mention that it is a little depressing. A decent enough read, but hoo boy, keep a hankie handy. Or a punch bag. :buck2: :D

Good article. But there is a simple solution and one big step forward in the right direction cures a lot of nerves....Get a decent management team.

Aye well, if only.

/You wouldn't believe the caliber of manager Shepherd can attract. Prepare to be pleasently surprised! :buck2:

FF should hire an management intervention team for 6 months to look at what needs changing at the club and also take advice on the new appointment.

Aye, it sounds a bit management speak, but he could do a lot worse than paying a team of consultants to look at our current setup and at successful management/coaching structures at other big clubs and trying to implement similar here.  He'd probably be looking at a hefty bill for it, but it would pay for itself in the long term.

such as expanding the stadium and building a new training complex ?

I could copy and paste it, but it is a long old piece. Suffice to say, it may be stating the obvious and maybe just reiterating what many are already saying but that is not necessarily a bad thing per se.

Oh, did I mention that it is a little depressing. A decent enough read, but hoo boy, keep a hankie handy. Or a punch bag. :buck2: :D

to be honest, they have been re-hashing the same stuff for months now. They also backed Martin O'Neill as our saviour, who is currently below us in the league and has been for quite a while too.

that makes the whole article wrong i guess..

but still do you think Glenn Roeder was a better choice for a manager?

on paper, or by track record, Kenny Dalglish was better than both of them put together .....

to be honest, they have been re-hashing the same stuff for months now. They also backed Martin O'Neill as our saviour, who is currently below us in the league and has been for quite a while too.

That's who the editor wanted - I write (well, waffle nonsense!) for tf and I wanted Hitzfeld personally!

Guest elbee909

on paper, or by track record, Kenny Dalglish was better than both of them put together .....

You can't prove by example, as they say.

Guest Knightrider

Good article but again, saying nowt new. As for the last line "what have we done to deserve this" - get a grip, we aren't victims FFS :lol:

Guest andynufc84

I like the paragraph wrote about Owen - Its 100% accurate imo

People seem to think he's going to be the saviour when he returns, but how long until he's injured again? Will he ever consistently play enough games?

I hate this  'when will you be back in the England frame Michael?' from the media - F*** that!

He's an England player who earns money out of Newcastle United

Guest Gemmill

Good article. But there is a simple solution and one big step forward in the right direction cures a lot of nerves....Get a decent management team.

Aye well, if only.

/You wouldn't believe the caliber of manager Shepherd can attract. Prepare to be pleasently surprised! :buck2:

FF should hire an management intervention team for 6 months to look at what needs changing at the club and also take advice on the new appointment.

Aye, it sounds a bit management speak, but he could do a lot worse than paying a team of consultants to look at our current setup and at successful management/coaching structures at other big clubs and trying to implement similar here.  He'd probably be looking at a hefty bill for it, but it would pay for itself in the long term.

Yeah, but I think the consultants might have gone a bit more indepth than that.  They might even have advocated hiring competent people to work in them.

Aye well, if only.

Yeah, but I think the consultants might have gone a bit more indepth than that.  They might even have advocated hiring competent people to work in them.

Aye. O0

4 League Titles with 2 different clubs, and 3 manager of the year awards proves the point. But you can continue to make an "opinion" not based on fact, if you like.

But we don't appoint top managers.

Aye well, if only.

As in more european qualifications over a decade, bar 4,  you mean ?

Quite staggering, for an accountant, not to realise that when you are the major shareholders, you happen to call the shots.

Good article but again, saying nowt new. As for the last line "what have we done to deserve this" - get a grip, we aren't victims FFS :lol:

You can't say anything new, it's all been said before because we've known the problems for long enough.  The more the message goes out the more people will listen.

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

Nowt to say as usual  :lol:

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

MORE IRONY!!!!

Fuke me this gets better!

mackems.gif

4 League Titles with 2 different clubs, and 3 manager of the year awards proves the point. But you can continue to make an "opinion" not based on fact, if you like.

The Beermonster said...

On the basis that Dalglish had the best CV second to none, 4 league titles,

3 FA Cups, and 3 manager of the year awards ... oh aye Freddie can't appoint

top managers can he........LOL

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.sport.football.clubs.newcastle-united/browse_thread/thread/dd9d19baff9f921f/9a78958d1a8a07ba?q=beermonster+dalglish&lnk=ol&hl=en&

:lol:

mackems.gif

mackems.gif

MORE IRONY!!!!

Fuke me this gets better!

mackems.gif

The Beermonster said...

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.sport.football.clubs.newcastle-united/browse_thread/thread/dd9d19baff9f921f/9a78958d1a8a07ba?q=beermonster+dalglish&lnk=ol&hl=en&

Seriously Baggio, instead of following me around...and claiming this is me when I have never posted on usenet, why don't you show us your intelligence and dispute the actual content of the post ?

BTW - I don't want to see you banned, or anyone else for that matter unlike toonstaylor, but you/we/us have been asked to stop this inter-forum malarkey ........

The Beermonster said...

Seriously Baggio, instead of following me around...and claiming this is me when I have never posted on usenet, why don't you show us your intelligence and dispute the actual content of the post ?

BTW - I don't want to see you banned, or anyone else for that matter unlike toonstaylor, but you/we/us have been asked to stop this inter-forum malarkey ........

Aye right.

Not my fault a new rule was invented to stop you wrecking the forum over and over again.

The Beermonster said...

Aye right.

Not my fault a new rule was invented to stop you wrecking the forum over and over again.

I'm not wrecking anything. I just have a different opinion to you. And unfortunately for you, I can back it up with facts, and experience from a first hand view of what I have witnessed while supporting the club. You see, in my opinion, people like you who have no original thoughts, repeat what others say and worst of all say they supported the club when they were shit and you didn't, to be wrecking the forum.

Whatever.

I believe there is also a rule saying that people who encourage others to be banned will themselves be banned ?

But I now think there is no point in responding to you .....

:knuppel2:

Guest elbee909

You miss my point.

It's some record he has, sure.  And yes, I'll concede that appointing a manager with that sort of record isn't 100% guaranteed to go perfectly.  But it's no reason not to, say, look for one better, or at least as good.  Perhaps there are some criteria Dalglish was lacking.

Is Roeder better than Dalglish?  What about Souness?

You're the one forming a faulty opinion.  Regardless of any sentiment of mine, you can't _prove by example_ as you're attempting to do.  Are you arguing that we shouldn't continue to employ top managers, as Dalglish failed?  Well, that'd be marvellous!

Everyone forms opinions based upon the facts as they see them - or as they choose them - for some reason you think you're unique in basing your arguments on selective criteria.  I'm afraid everyone does that.