Emre - NOT GUILTY

stozo

Breaking News on SSN

EDIT: from .cock

AT a Disciplinary Commission hearing today, a charge against Newcastle United midfielder Belozoglu Emre was judged to be not proved.

In its decision, the Commission stated that "having heard all the evidence presented, and having regard to the standard of proof agreed with both The FA and Newcastle United, we were not satisfied that the Charge was proved."

Emre was charged on 12 January with using racially-aggravated abusive and/or insulting words during the match against Everton at Goodison Park on 30 December 2006. He denied the charge and requested a personal hearing.

on .cock

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~999315,00.html

Emre Charge Not Proven

AT a Disciplinary Commission hearing today, a charge against Newcastle United midfielder Belozoglu Emre was judged to be not proved.

In its decision, the Commission stated that "having heard all the evidence presented, and having regard to the standard of proof agreed with both The FA and Newcastle United, we were not satisfied that the Charge was proved."

Emre was charged on 12 January with using racially-aggravated abusive and/or insulting words during the match against Everton at Goodison Park on 30 December 2006. He denied the charge and requested a personal hearing.

Good news.

From the way they have put it I doubt it, they wouldn't be able to prove he didn't say it the same way they havent been able to prove he did.

I know, I'm just trying to enflame the situation.

Guest Alex20

hes still a racist though

Well, you mailed me one time calling me some racial stuff, so we all know who the

real racist is, the irony, claiming someone is a racist based on no facts, while you on the other hand,

mail me some abusive racial remarks.

You racist bastard