Emre - NOT GUILTY

stozo

Fantastic stuff.

Really hope the air will clear because he has the potential to be a very, very good player for us.

Not seen enough from him in his Toon career tbh, probably best for all parties for him to go.

Guest triggy99

hes still a racist though

Well, you mailed me one time calling me some racial stuff, so we all know who the

real racist is, the irony, claiming someone is a racist based on no facts, while you on the other hand,

mail me some abusive racial remarks.

You racist b******

well if i emailed u racist stuff that makes me a racist along with emre

There's gonna be no charges brought against him which is great but I love it how we're no further forward in the case than we were in December. They're basically saying "He might be a racist, he might not. We have no evidence" :lol:

Guest Alex20

I always knew he wasn't a racist, it's just impossible.

He's a good guy.

This news will be a big boost for emre, now he'll play much much better.

Fantastic stuff.

Really hope the air will clear because he has the potential to be a very, very good player for us.

Not seen enough from him in his Toon career tbh, probably best for all parties for him to go.

Perhaps. One dent to the squad we could do without, though. Plus i don't think it's largely his fault. We haven't used him properly, except from a little stint where he's played with Butt.

Bet he'd be great in a great team.

Guest Alex20

Fantastic stuff.

If by all parties you mean Ally, then I concur with you.

Guest Alex20

hes still a racist though

Well, you mailed me one time calling me some racial stuff, so we all know who the

real racist is, the irony, claiming someone is a racist based on no facts, while you on the other hand,

mail me some abusive racial remarks.

You racist b******

well if i emailed u racist stuff that makes me a racist along with emre

Emre was not the one mailing me racist remarks

Fantastic stuff.

You could say that about the majority of the squad tbh.

Guest makemeacupoftea

i reckon he said the stuff, just couldn't get the evidence

He more or less admitted he said something wrong.

ah i missed that

Guest triggy99

i reckon he said the stuff, just couldn't get the evidence

He more or less admitted he said something wrong.

i agree

Fantastic stuff.

You could say that about the majority of the squad tbh.

Indeed, thats why we're in the bottom half.

Agree with YG by the way on the Butt-Emre partnership, but we're not going to see that again unless Parker gets injured. Emre will get shunted on the left wing where he's even less effective, still leaving N'Zogbia on the bench. Making Parker captain was an absolutely shite decision tbh.

So he has his name dragged through the crap, along with ours by association when they didn't even have sufficient evidence. Terrific work from the FA again.

tbh anyone who got his tv audio turned out loud will hear every possible swear word going on in the pitch

Remeber Sam Allerdyce screaming at Trabilsi  "Throw the ball you fucking cunt" and not being charged :lol:

Anyway,Emre always said he is not a racist and that he will be proven not guilty,that just happend,now lets just hope he concentrates on his football..

Guest BooBoo

Apparently he's just commented that he's glad this is out of the way and that horrrible black man Howard has been proved to be an evil liar.

:coolsmiley:

Why do I get the impression that every time my thread reaches top of the page, stozo bumps this one.

:lol:

Seriously how sad do you think I am, lol.

Sad enough to have a laughing smiley and write lol aswell...

Guest JamesD

BBC says that this only relates to the everton match. I guess he may still have to face a trial for the watford charges.