England

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Gerrard 2, Frank Lampard 0.

David Nugent 1, Wayne Rooney 0.

That how it works?  :rolleyes:

It would work like that if the world and his wife had been saying that David Nugent's - and the team as a whole - performances had been suffering because of the presence of Rooney, and Nugents performance tonight - rescuing the team from another shite result because he had been given a platform due to the absense of Rooney - had vindicated those opinions. As far as I am aware, unlike Lampard vs Gerrard, none of those things are true, so, no  :idiot2:

All over. SUPERB!

Result is all that matters, but the half-time bollocking from the crowd clearly kicked them up the arse imo.

Thought Dyer looked lively. :thup:

I disagree. When we're playing Andorra, results aren't all that matter. You can't ignore that the majority of the game was the England of late. 3-0 seems like a good result, but the performance was lacking.

Steven Gerrard 2, Frank Lampard 0.

David Nugent 1, Wayne Rooney 0.

That how it works?  :rolleyes:

It would work like that if the world and his wife had been saying that David Nugent's - and the team as a whole - performances had been suffering because of the presence of Rooney, and Nugents performance tonight - rescuing the team from another s**** result because he had been given a platform due to the absense of Rooney - had vindicated those opinions. As far as I am aware, unlike Lampard vs Gerrard, none of those things are true, so, no  :idiot2:

You're taking the piss right? You're saying that Gerrard actually performed because Lampard wasn't playing? Does it occur to you that maybe if both of them had played in the centre, which was the original plan, that the result would still have been the same? No need for Gerrard to sit deep, no need for him to play wide.

Please tell me you're saying England won because Lampard didn't play. I'd love that :D

All over. SUPERB!

Result is all that matters, but the half-time bollocking from the crowd clearly kicked them up the arse imo.

I disagree. When we're playing Andorra, results aren't all that matter. You can't ignore that the majority of the game was the England of late. 3-0 seems like a good result, but the performance was lacking.

I was being sarcastic overall, though the win is the most important thing in a qualifying campaign.

Gerrard just basically confirmed what I said anyway, said it was the hardest atmosphere he's ever played in.

All over. SUPERB!

I was being sarcastic overall, though the win is the most important thing in a qualifying campaign.

Gerrard just basically confirmed what I said anyway, said it was the hardest atmosphere he's ever played in.

Yeah, it's definately great to get the three points and stay alive in the campaign, but something needs to happen before the next round of matches. England are still in trouble.

All over. SUPERB!

Yeah, it's definately great to get the three points and stay alive in the campaign, but something needs to happen before the next round of matches. England are still in trouble.

It's going to have to get worse before something happens though. The FA have never been known for taking bold decisions and they won't now, despite the fact everyone can see this ending in the shits.