u21 game?

womblemaster

1230 kick off.

This is the first game at the redeveloped stadium where many of our dreams may come true in the future.  I've been over to Wembley and believe me it's light years away from when it shut doon in 2000.  It's incredible.  They've even made the tube station accessible and nice.

Does anyone know a site with Italy U21's recent results on?   Italy 2/1 could be decent value, considering there's no Dave Nugent.

1230 kick off.

This is the first game at the redeveloped stadium where many of our dreams may come true in the future.  I've been over to Wembley and believe me it's light years away from when it shut doon in 2000.  It's incredible.  They've even made the tube station accessible and nice.

Does anyone know a site with Italy U21's recent results on?   Italy 2/1 could be decent value, considering there's no Dave Nugent.

Taken from the EUFA website. For the euro u21's they won their group beating both Austria & Iceland 1-0 (one at home, one away), and the play-off, drew 0-0 at home and won 2-1 away in Spain.......looks canny value those odds.

1230 kick off.

Taken from the EUFA website. For the euro u21's they won their group beating both Austria & Iceland 1-0 (one at home, one away), and the play-off, drew 0-0 at home and won 2-1 away in Spain.......looks canny value those odds.

Aye, but wor 21's have had some great results too.  Beating the krauts away etc...  It sounds like this game isn't worth investing too much in.  I might have a patriotic fighting 5a on them.

1230 kick off.

Aye, but wor 21's have had some great results too.   Beating the krauts away etc...  It sounds like this game isn't worth investing too much in.  I might have a patriotic fighting 5a on them.

true, and while i'm sure it'll be fairly compeditive it's still just a friendly at the end of the day.