The Dog fiend launches another verbal attack on Shay Given

Paully

Roy Keane is ,was and always will be a grade A cunt,I agree he's trying to curry favour with the Mackem supporters by slagging off a player from superior local rivals who is better than any member of their squad.He would never have spurted this shit if Shay was Man. U's 'keeper.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Shay Given has more respect from Ireland fans then Roy Keane could only dream about.

just let the Pikey dog snatcher embarrass himself even further. He is going to look even more of a fool than he already is when after splashing out millions , fails to get promotion.

“I’ve always thought, when it comes to the lads who travel all the time, ‘Give them a game’.

The one bit i agree with

Otherwise,he is talking s*** again,A reminder to us that he is a c***..

Why though? Should we give Srnicek a game just because he travels to every game? Or Pattison? Or O'Brien? etc..

Guest Definitely Maybe

“I’ve always thought, when it comes to the lads who travel all the time, ‘Give them a game’.

The one bit i agree with

Why though? Should we give Srnicek a game just because he travels to every game? Or Pattison? Or O'Brien? etc..

Haven't the majority of Steve Harper's appearances been in the league cup when Given has been rested? I seem to remember him playing a lot of Champions League games whilst Given was left out anarl.

Ive always thought, when it comes to the lads who travel all the time, Give them a game.

The one bit i agree with

I was thinking Luque :D,Harper,Edger,etc..

Ive always thought, when it comes to the lads who travel all the time, Give them a game.

The one bit i agree with

I was thinking Luque :D,Harper,Edger,etc..

ha ha.

Found this:

The Football Association's investigation into Roy Keane's new autobiography took a new and unexpected dive yesterday when a spokesman indicated that Keane's dog could face trial.

The rare South American breed achieved prominence when seen on TV taking Keane out for his daily training sulk after the footballer's return from an abbreviated summer break in the Far East. The pet, named Seba, accompanied Keane everywhere he went while apparently doing very little and moving rather slowly.

The FA has been told that there is no chance of a prosecution against Keane succeeding due to insanity (Keane's, not the FA's) so they have decided to target Seba instead. An insider at the FA — speaking on condition of monetary redress — told The Rockall Times: "Fergie has told us to leave off Roy, so we're going for the next best thing — the dog."

Keane has refused to comment on the latest twist in this saga beyond muttering "take you all on" and "fecking eejits" and kicking a Norwegian journalist on the upper thigh.

The dog is said to be "concerned but relaxed" about its upcoming trial.

Keane should keep his mouth shut like.  Eire have fuck all to do with him now like.  He may be a fan, but unlike most other Eire fans what he says is usually documented, and makes him sound like a right tosser.

Keane should keep his mouth shut like.  Eire have fuck all to do with him now like.  He may be a fan, but unlike most other Eire fans what he says is usually documented, and makes him sound like a right tosser.

I don't believe Roy does impersonations.