What Could have been ..............

Guest mikebest11

Guest Gemmill

So Vic, just to clarify, you're saying you actually wouldn't want Mourinho to manage Newcastle.  Correct?

yes

now proceed to maul me for my temerity in not wanting to be associated with a cunt like that if it means denial of the holy grail

although I did forget that you are shelling 600 a year, perhaps that colours your judgement

You could have stopped at "yes", you angry little munchkin.

Guest Invicta_Toon

So Vic, just to clarify, you're saying you actually wouldn't want Mourinho to manage Newcastle.  Correct?

yes

now proceed to maul me for my temerity in not wanting to be associated with a cunt like that if it means denial of the holy grail

although I did forget that you are shelling 600 a year, perhaps that colours your judgement

I could, but it leaves you with an easy shot, whereas the munchkin jibe is another classic trademark gemms is beaten sign :lol:

yes

I could, but it leaves you with an easy shot, whereas the munchkin jibe is another classic trademark gemms is beaten sign :lol:

You deserve a mauling. Putting yourself above the team, the club, the city. Utter selfishness.

Gemmil's disappointed in you, and, quite rightly, is not the only one.

Guest Gemmill

yes

Jesus, you're actually claiming a victory here aren't you?  Is there a decent blushing smiley on here? :lol:

yes

Jesus, you're actually claiming a victory here aren't you?  Is there a decent blushing smiley on here? :lol:

gemmil thinks he wins at everything  :idiot2:

To be honest I hate Chelsea with a passion but still has a lot of time and respect for Mourinho, for what he has done with Porto and now Chelsea. A great manager really, protects his players and knows how to set up a winning side. More than can be said for Glenn.

To be honest I hate Chelsea with a passion but still has a lot of time and respect for Mourinho, for what he has done with Porto and now Chelsea. A great manager really, protects his players and knows how to set up a winning side. More than can be said for Glenn.

I don't like the way Chelsea play. Actually, let me rephrase that, I think they could play better football with the players they have.

I find Mourinho entertaining, and football in the wider sense will be worse off if he goes abroad. What I do find funny is when people go on about Mourinho being an unpleasant ungracious git, whilst at the same time lauding Wenger as some sort of messianic presence in the British game, overlooking the fact that he is a far more ungracious, worse loser than Mourinho ever was.

Guest eyeball_tickler

yes

now proceed to maul me for my temerity in not wanting to be associated with a c*** like that if it means denial of the holy grail

"an easy shot" "is beaten"

get a job.

Guest Invicta_Toon

yes

now proceed to maul me for my temerity in not wanting to be associated with a c*** like that if it means denial of the holy grail

get a job.

I want one just like yours

what is it again? Trainee Asshole?

yes

In certain respects Mourinho can bear a remarkable similarity to the outstanding (in the sense of personal achievement) and confident rise of Baroness Thatcher. Shot in the dark here, but peoples dislike of the guy might have more deep seated origins than they would care to let on.

Understandable, of course, but hardly a fair basis on which to judge a possible future manager of the club.

yes

In certain respects Mourinho can bear a remarkable similarity to the outstanding (in the sense of personal achievement) and confident rise of Baroness Thatcher. Shot in the dark here, but peoples dislike of the guy might have more deep seated origins than they would care to let on.

Understandable, of course, but hardly a fair basis on which to judge a possible future manager of the club.

haha defenately on the wind-up now

"similarity to the outstanding (in the sense of personal achievement) and confident rise of Baroness Thatcher"  :lol:

Guest eyeball_tickler

yes

get a job.

I want one just like yours

what is it again? Trainee Asshole?

thats abuse.

abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse, abuse.

OMG VIC BEING CONTRARY!

People hate them BECAUSE they win things, dipshit.

Personally I hate him because he's pathetic and immature.  I don't have Ferguson or Benetiez.

I have two Benítez. Swaps?

If anybody doesn't want Mourinho or the success that he might bring because we'd be hated then they are mad, I wouldn't give a shit if people hated us for it, being hated as a club hurts less than constant failure.

I'd have him here in an instant and wouldn't even think what others thought about it, bollocks to the lot of them.

I'd guess from the arguments Vic makes on here he's more arsed about being contrary and winding people up than seeing the club do well.

Guest Gemmill

I'd guess from the arguments Vic makes on here he's more arsed about being contrary and winding people up than seeing the club do well.

Tantrum's in the post tbh.  Expect to be sworn at when he sees this.

Guest Invicta_Toon

you really can't imagine why someone would rather not win if it was with mourinho in charge can you?

amazing tbh