A car without petrol....

Guest given take

Guest given take

Aye i really like players who dissapear away from home. He was left for dead by the Charlton midfield at times at the Valley.

But hey, he and Owen are our saviours

they are our rooney and ronaldo so yeah

Aye you are so right, we'll win the league next year then.

get real.  your critisise emre  in the charlton match. what position did he play?  left midfield.  he about as much use on the left wing as steven carr upfront. learn about football pal

I do like Emre, but I still think he is not as fantastic as people make out..don't take this to heart fella!

I think he is really inconsistent, I've probably seen the majority of his games at NUFC, I just use the Everton and Charlton away games as examples. He was brushed aside by their midfield, he literally looks lightweight away from home. Which is suprising for a player of his alledged 'quality'

I think Arteta at Everton is twice the player, Emre may probably be better at Bayern or back in Italy. I'm not sure if he is 100% suited to the premiership. Just my opinion of course

ok pal were all entitled to opinions. my aplogies for getting a wee abusive, its just im so pssed off with this team grrrr

but the puns in this thread are cheering me up :D

Aye i really like players who dissapear away from home. He was left for dead by the Charlton midfield at times at the Valley.

But hey, he and Owen are our saviours

Yeah but we weren't playing away from home today. Parker and Butt didn't work, doesn't work and never will work. Emre is our best, arguably our only attacking central midfielder and at home, needing some spark, I was amazed he didn't play at all today. Madness from Roeder.

Guest Bellers

Who needs a car with petrol when the driver is Glenn Roeder, he just needs a chance to earn his licence then we'll be back on the road.

It was clearly the Blues fault we've broken down in the first place...

...is like newcastle without emre.

i.e no threat.  ok dont start with him roeder, but when you go a goal down, it goes without saying, you bring on your creative players. your "make something out of nothing" player.

we are the only team in the division who doesnt start with a midfilder who can create/attack. 

More like an anus without herpes.

:rolleyes:

Guest given take

i.e no threat.  ok dont start with him roeder, but when you go a goal down, it goes without saying, you bring on your creative players. your "make something out of nothing" player.

we are the only team in the division who doesnt start with a midfilder who can create/attack. 

you wouldn't know about that

Just got in, absolute dogshit. Parker and Butt, at HOME to a shite team like City is totally unacceptable. It was one of the most negative performances i've seen in years, were they happy with 0-0.

Oh, and today backs up every comment i've said in the past about Kieron Dyer - he's a waste of fucking space.

you wouldn't know about that

Your about as slow as Fat fred leaving a free sweet shop and about as funny as his breath after eating his missus.

tbh.

Last time i let you stay over.  O0

Last time I'd want to, it's uncomfortable sleeping locked up in the bathroom all night. :D

You are a sneaky one removing all the light bulbs so i couldn't see what i was doing when in the middle of the night when I....actually it end here!  :D

Guest Invicta_Toon

Emre only turns up for every other game.

Not as good as he or his defenders think he is.

Runs around a lot, though. Well done him.

he has to run where others can walk :lol:

....he has dispensed with trotting,, :lol:

Be nice of he did something worthwhile though. Waste of money. Worth keeping as a £20k a week squad player, but not as he is now. He's no first team regular.

Be nice of he did something worthwhile though. Waste of money. Worth keeping as a £20k a week squad player, but not as he is now. He's no first team regular.

Tbf we've only seen glimpses of the real Emre under Glenda. If he played a bit further up and we didn't hoof it....There would be more chance for his end product tricks.

Tbf we've only seen glimpses of the real Emre under Glenda. If he played a bit further up and we didn't hoof it....There would be more chance for his end product tricks.

Theoretical, though. Going off what we've seen, he's not ben good enough.

Good player with often frustrating consistency problems. Regardless, hes head and shoulders above the rest of our other central midfielders.

Not hard when your competition is Parker, Dyer and Butt, mind.

True, but then itd be silly to drop or sell him when hes one of the few players we have capable of controlling a football with any sort of technique and passing it accurately. Even Nobby's passing has gone downhill recently.

The central midfield is just a mess when hes not playing, nothing comes out of it. At least when hes playing we get some form of control and possession from that area of the pitch.

He has his faults, pisses me off when he stands around in a deep position (probably Glenn's tactic in having him sitting in front of the defence), but his positives far outweight his negatives because of the simple difference he makes by wanting the ball and looking to keep possession.

If he didnt have any inconsistencies in his game, hed probably be playing for a CL side as a regular/squad player. That might turn out to be the case anyway if he moves on in the summer, but itd be nothing but frustrating if he left with us only ever giving him a handful of games in a true attacking midfield role, where more often than not hes looked like being a class act.

Good player with often frustrating consistency problems. Regardless, hes head and shoulders above the rest of our other central midfielders.

Not hard when your competition is Parker, Dyer and Butt, mind.

True, but then itd be silly to drop or sell him when hes one of the few players we have capable of controlling a football with any sort of technique and passing it accurately. Even Nobby's passing has gone downhill recently.

The central midfield is just a mess when hes not playing, nothing comes out of it. At least when hes playing we get some form of control and possession from that area of the pitch.

He has his faults, pisses me off when he stands around in a deep position (probably Glenn's tactic in having him sitting in front of the defence), but his positives far outweight his negatives because of the simple difference he makes by wanting the ball and looking to keep possession.

If he didnt have any inconsistencies in his game, hed probably be playing for a CL side as a regular/squad player. That might turn out to be the case anyway if he moves on in the summer, but itd be nothing but frustrating if he left with us only ever giving him a handful of games in a true attacking midfield role, where more often than not hes looked like being a class act.

Perhaps if we'd gotten rid of Dyer, and the misconception that he is a good attacking central midfielder, Emre could play.

But i feel that the idiot Roeder values "graft" above craft, and so will keep playing Parker.

I can't for my life understand how any manager would prefer to play Butt/Parker ahead of Emre! posibly the worst decisionmaking ever!!! While I'm at it, why did he do that Moore - Gooch sub? Did he think Gooch was going to win the game for us or something? We're trying to get a goal and you sub a CD for a CD?! Having a laugh?!

I can't for my life understand how any manager would prefer to play Butt/Parker ahead of Emre! posibly the worst decisionmaking ever!!! While I'm at it, why did he do that Moore - Gooch sub? Did he think Gooch was going to win the game for us or something? We're trying to get a goal and you sub a CD for a CD?! Having a laugh?!

Playing Moore in the first place was the biggest joke - a double joke, bearing in mind Carr!

Roeder genuinely does not have ANY managerial ability.