Will MU win this year's Premiership?

juniatmoko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They've lost Vidic but still have cover in Wes Brown, I know some people on here think he is vastly over rated but the fact he is in a strong defence (ferdinand, neville, evra) I still think they are more than capable of winning the league. Got to remember they are scoring goals for fun aswell. Its not like they are relying solely on their defence.

Premiership title is going to OT this year.

Guest Sniffer

Watching manure this weekend and watching the Toon is like watching two different sports..

I hope they win the Champion's League as well.

i voted no out of hope rather than belief. It's not as clear cut as people think... They only have to lose vs chelsea and 1 other game (and drop another 2 pts / chelsea must win all their games by ten goals.)

If Chelsea had have drawn at Watford the title would now be over.  But because they're the scummiest, jammiest cunts around, it's not over yet.

Funny thing is, there was 3 of us having a few drinks while that match was on, and at half time everyone said "I bet Chelsea win this in injury time."

Never thought I'd ever want Man Utd to win, but I'm cheering every goal they score right now.

Why would anybody want chelsea to win it? Chelseas FFS, cockney bastards

because they've spent years in manchester with absolute cock twat man utd fans who never shut the fuck up about david may having more medals than alan shearer. Mother Fuckers.

Guest Invicta_Toon

because they've spent years in manchester with absolute cock twat man utd fans who never shut the fuck up about david may having more medals than alan shearer. Mother Fuckers.

not fair is it dan

:lol:

because they've spent years in manchester with absolute cock t*** man utd fans who never shut the f*** up about david may having more medals than alan shearer. Mother Fuckers.

who's david may?

Guest Sniffer

That's your own fault for talking to them in the first place. You just encourage them with that behaviour.

not fair is it dan

:lol:

no *huff*  :'( :rant:

That's your own fault for talking to them in the first place. You just encourage them with that behaviour.

with what fucking behaviour? you think i went on rants with my mates in pubs because they said that stuff? no. I bottle it up and rant here instead.

And send abusive text messages when David Edgar cracks one in from 25 yards.

because they've spent years in manchester with absolute cock t*** man utd fans who never shut the f*** up about david may having more medals than alan shearer. Mother Fuckers.

who's david may?

EXACTLY!  :lol:

Guest Sniffer

Unfortunately, apart from Woodgate, even he's a better defender than any we've had in the few years.

Guest stormrider

Hopefully not.

they still have to meet up at the bridge. 6 points apart, any 3 point drop for manchester united and chelsea could catch them in that game.