'It's a very thin dividing line between winning and losing'

'There are a lot of teams below us and they have less points'

The man is a genius FFS

Couldn't help but laugh at these comments

'Things aren't as bad as the fans seem to think'

The man is a genius FFS

He is starting to sound like Freddie now. Crediting us with one collective brain cell again.

Guest Gemmill

Any team would have struggled with the amount of injuries we've had

.....but I'm not going to use that as an excuse.

but any team would have struggled with the amount of injuries we've had

The man is a genius FFS

We must have some secret, invisible points stored up somewhere. Soon, this clueless cunt Roeder will go "ta-dah!!!", and we'll immediately be 5th.

What a wanker this man is. He's starting to make Souness sound like a rational and honest man.

Guest Gemmill

but any team would have struggled with the amount of injuries we've had

....but I'm not going to use that as an excuse.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I love the idea that people slate him for coming up with excuses and slate him when he comes out and says he needs to replace half the team

The man is a genius FFS

We must have some secret, invisible points stored up somewhere. Soon, this clueless cunt Roeder will go "ta-dah!!!", and we'll immediately be 5th.

What a wanker this man is. He's starting to make Souness sound like a rational and honest man.

Agreed.

Guest Gemmill

I love the idea that people slate him for coming up with excuses and slate him when he comes out and says he needs to replace half the team

Who's slating him for saying half the team needs replacing?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Do you love the fact that he's a lying, useless shithouse of a manager?

I'm amazed he's stuck it out this long. And Parker.

Guest Invicta_Toon

there were some on here a few days ago alluding to the fact he shouldnt have demoralised the poor dears by coming out and saying how crap we were

I'm amazed he's stuck it out this long. And Parker.

You're amazed HE'S stuck it out this long?? I'm amazed it took so long for him to be found out, tbh.

He's a fucking woeful manager, who brings sod all to this club. Sooner we sack the little clown the better.

As for Parker, he's just a really, really average player. We paid far too much for him, but thats because we're star-struck when it comes to the big clubs.

there were some on here a few days ago alluding to the fact he shouldnt have demoralised the poor dears by coming out and saying how crap we were

Because it worked didn't it? His comment really got his team playing.

Now half the team are totally coasting to the end of the season, more so than before, making them unusable or a complete liability if they do play, because they will know who he means, no doubt about that, he's just made a bad situation worse, and when it comes to sell these players, we haven't got a hope in hells chance of regaining any money as clubs know were desperate to offload.

We win all round with the comments dont you think?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Now half the team are totally coasting to the end of the season, more so than before, making them unusable or a complete liability if they do play, because they will know who he means, no doubt about that, he's just made a bad situation worse, and when it comes to sell these players, we haven't got a hope in hells chance of regaining any money as clubs know were desperate to offload.

so basically, he should keep his mouth shut

of course no-one would whine about him doing that I guess

He should of kept his mouth shut, its not helped has it? Tell me one good thing to come of it?

Were there people whining all season long for him not saying this? I cant remember them.

never mind manager.. he's a disgrace to humankind in general.. the kind of ignorant being which normal people should avoid at all costs..

if anybody can show me one occasion where he admitted he was wrong in something, please post it.. or wait.. he's never wrong

if this joke managed a team in Italy he would've been found buried in some dark alley.. the f****** b******..

If all he's going to do is whine about mythical injuries, blame everyone but himself, and tell lies, then yes, i'd rather he shut the fuck up, and i wouldn't slate him for it.