Fulham want Bramble

Skirge

Guest Alan Shearer 9

If we get rid of Bramble and are stuck with Gooch as his replacement we're the ones who've been fucked up the arse with a trumpet

If we get rid of Bramble and are stuck with Gooch as his replacement we're the ones who've been fucked up the arse with a trumpet

Gooch is no worse than Shambles, and costs us a lot less. And at the end of the season, Gooch is gone as well, so we're winners!

Either way, it can only be in the best interests of the club for this fuckwit to leave. Inferring that because another player is also not very good means we would be harmed by keeping Shambles is laughable.

Can't wait till he leaves and becomes the new Hughes, Speed, O'Brien :D

Slow, dark haired journeyman?

Players seen as not good enough but as soon as they leave people are saying we should have never have let them go etc...

I remember when it happened with AOB of all people!

Can't wait till he leaves and becomes the new Hughes, Speed, O'Brien :D

Slow, dark haired journeyman?

Players seen as not good enough but as soon as they leave people are saying we should have never have let them go etc...

I remember when it happened with AOB of all people!

I think those people were drunk.

Fact is, AOB was on the same level as Shambles, neither of them are/were good enough, and i will be as happy to see Bramble fuck off as i was when we peddled AOB. The team is better without them.

Guest Albert Ayler

Portsmouth bound.

Than f***. Shame it couldn't be even further away.

I bet you love it when someone replies, you're straight in with a reply regardless the comment.