Turk on Trial (Left Back)

Ayerso

Is anybody surprised this is the best option for left back our 'scouts' have come up with?

no, considering it's the middle of the season

I didn't know there was no football being played in the middle of the season like.. Figures then..  :uglystupid2:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Is anybody surprised this is the best option for left back our 'scouts' have come up with?

I didn't know there was no football being played in the middle of the season like.. Figures then..  :uglystupid2:

wtf are you on about you tool?

you wanna go and ask any club if they'll let us trial their left back? go right ahead

numpty

you wanna go and ask any club if they'll let us trial their left back? go right ahead

numpty

Ah, I see... It's because we NEED to trial a left back in the middle of the season..? It all makes sense now.. Thanks for clearing that up..  :crazy2:

numpty

Maybe we could actually go and SCOUT some players, and get a dewcent left back, instead of having to look at aged freebies?

Oh, no, we can't, because Roeder is fucking clueless in the transfer market, as well as tactically and as a man-manager.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I think (hope) that this is purely a short term move till the end of the season? Or is that even allowed?

No, mate, seriously, its Roeders idea of a player we should maybe sign.

And there are still a mental few who think he's worth keeping on! :lol:

have you any idea how many players get trialled over the year?

Geez, heather McCartneys false leg would be out the window with the amount of knee jerking going on here.

More than likely he has been recommended by Emre, its a puzzling move, surely no-one that can realistically give us anything but back up next season, but yes he certainly has experience.

9/10 we never sign anyone that comes on trial, there is nothing wrong with looking.

Gareth Bale is our number one target for LB, id imagine when we dont get him we will look elsewhere for a similar young LB.

People thinking if we sign this guy (which we more than likely wont) he will be our number one LB must be mental, or in the same line of thinking we will be selling Owen and Martins and pinning our hopes and number 9 shirt on Sibierski.

Its debatable whether Babayaro will be around this time for next season but its not unthinkable we might want to sign more than one LB so we have three players capable of playing there. Baba has more than not been praised by Roeder, but given his injury problems having 3 LB's should give sufficient cover for Baba's injuries, more competition and more experience.

Tbh its probably just a mate of Emre's getting a favour off our man, trial aside him being linked with us will interest a few other clubs.

I think (hope) that this is purely a short term move till the end of the season? Or is that even allowed?

Not a clue, same as you.

Do you know how many defenders Roeder has bought despite us being desperate since before he got the job? Thats right, none. A (late) freebie of a player who has never really been fit, and the loan signing of a not very good player.

He's a fucking genius, your pal Glenn. I hope he stays forever and ever. I've never been to see a game at MK Dons.

Geez, heather McCartneys false leg would be out the window with the amount of knee jerking going on here.

More than likely he has been recommended by Emre, its a puzzling move, surely no-one that can realistically give us anything but back up next season, but yes he certainly has experience.

9/10 we never sign anyone that comes on trial, there is nothing wrong with looking.

Gareth Bale is our number one target for LB, id imagine when we dont get him we will look elsewhere for a similar young LB.

People thinking if we sign this guy (which we more than likely wont) he will be our number one LB must be mental, or in the same line of thinking we will be selling Owen and Martins and pinning our hopes and number 9 shirt on Sibierski.

Its debatable whether Babayaro will be around this time for next season but its not unthinkable we might want to sign more than one LB so we have three players capable of playing there. Baba has more than not been praised by Roeder, but given his injury problems having 3 LB's should give sufficient cover for Baba's injuries, more competition and more experience.

Tbh its probably just a mate of Emre's getting a favour off our man, trial aside him being linked with us will interest a few other clubs.

Entirely supposition? Oh yes.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Not a clue, same as you.

Do you know how many defenders Roeder has bought despite us being desperate since before he got the job? Thats right, none. A (late) freebie of a player who has never really been fit, and the loan signing of a not very good player.

He's a fucking genius, your pal Glenn. I hope he stays forever and ever. I've never been to see a game at MK Dons.

that's the hilarious thing though, despite the hundreds of posts you make on the same lines, and the stamping of feet and the crying, HE WILL BE HERE UNTIL HIS CONTRACT IS UP

that my histrionic friend, is a cast iron guarantee, from you to me

Not a clue, same as you.

that's the hilarious thing though, despite the hundreds of posts you make on the same lines, and the stamping of feet and the crying, HE WILL BE HERE UNTIL HIS CONTRACT IS UP

that my histrionic friend, is a cast iron guarantee, from you to me

We'll see, mate, we'll see.

Regardless of whether he stays or not, he's still fucking rubbish. And a cunt.

Guest emre5

I don't know much about him but reading his website, he's played four seasons with Fenerbahce from 95-99, not sure why its not on Wikipedia. Was apparently awarded one of the best foreigners last season.  Its a trial afterall, I can't understand how some of you say he's shit when you haven't even seen him play. Unless you're going by fifa07 or pes.  Looks like he has a lot of experience but that's all I can comment on, never seen him play.

I can't understand how some of you say he's shit when you haven't even seen him play. Unless you're going by fifa07 or pes.  Looks like he has a lot of experience but that's all I can comment on, never seen him play.

Welcome To Newcastle-Online.

Knee-jerk City.

Avoid if looking for the town of Common Sense, you passed that a long time ago..

I don't know much about him but reading his website, he's played four seasons with Fenerbahce from 95-99, not sure why its not on Wikipedia. Was apparently awarded one of the best foreigners last season.  Its a trial afterall, I can't understand how some of you say he's s*** when you haven't even seen him play. Unless you're going by fifa07 or pes.  Looks like he has a lot of experience but that's all I can comment on, never seen him play.

Surely for a 32 year old with no major accomplishments in his footballing career (except winning the Turkish league over a decade ago) that's reverse logic? It's not like we're saying some unknown 18 year old is the next Pele based on his profile in a computer game. This is real life "accomplishments" we're talking about, and they're rather underwhelming to say the least..

I can't understand how some of you say he's shit when you haven't even seen him play. Unless you're going by fifa07 or pes.  Looks like he has a lot of experience but that's all I can comment on, never seen him play.

Welcome To Newcastle-Online.

Knee-jerk City.

Avoid if looking for the town of Common Sense, you passed that a long time ago..

Yeah, common sense says that he's BOUND to be a great player.

What next, Steve CLaridge? He's got bags of experience but no top achievements too.