Coleman Sacked

johnnypd

That is a shock, and bad craic. What do Fulham expect? He's 36 and by rights Fulham are a second division club. He did a fine job there. Hope he gets another job quickly mind, as he's been linked with us in the past...

Still only 36? Looks like an old muthafucka to me!

All 3,000 bits of him were sellotaped back together after his car crash, you'd look a bit old after such an event.

Another lol.

What a disgrace.  Who do Fulham think they are????  Staying in the Premiership is a hunge achievement for Fulham let alone comijng top half like he had them, I hope they gan doon next season.

Don't rate him as a manager particularly but losing their best two players (Boa Morte and Malbranque) was always going to affect them, he hasn't had it easy.

Bit surprised at this, I wouldn't have thought Fulham could attract a better manager but they obviously feel they can.

Guest Geordiesned

What a disgrace.  Who do Fulham think they are????  Staying in the Premiership is a hunge achievement for Fulham let alone comijng top half like he had them, I hope they gan doon next season.

They may yet go down this season. They've only won 1 of their last 15 league matches and are currently 2nd bottom of the form table, only Reading having a worse recent record.

Don't rate him as a manager particularly but losing their best two players (Boa Morte and Malbranque) was always going to affect them, he hasn't had it easy.

Bit surprised at this, I wouldn't have thought Fulham could attract a better manager but they obviously feel they can.

Sold Saha and that lad that moved to Spurs and then Pompey. What more could you want from a selling club?

Guest Knightrider

I now hope they go down as I quite like the Cookie Monster, although if it is between them and West Ham...

Guest Alan Shearer 9

f*** sidwell let's get Bouba Diop

Gone a bit quiet about him lately, has he been injured?

no idea tbh

Don't think Fulham had done significant;y better when Malbranque and Boa Morte were there. Seasons after seasons Fulham under Coleman have always been involved in relegation battle but at the end of it they will always be safe. This season is not much difference and the only reason Coleman is sacked is because the fans (ungrateful, unrealistic) booed him.

I can understand that the fans might grow bored with Fulham under Coleman but if you ak me wheter I prefer premiership safety of Championship roller coaster I would definitely take the former option.

Best of luck Chris, I have always hold you in high regards and I certainly think that you have bright future in club management.

If Newcastle United get him I won't complain.

Can't believe the Fools have sacked Coleman, and even less at this stage in the season.

With what he's had to work with there, I'm amazed he managed to keep them up.  I don't think they would have gone down this season either, but now, here's hoping!

Guest Knightrider

f*** Diop, lets get Collins John.

John Stead might be available soon.

Going to the mackems destroyed him, will never recover from that.

PS I don't think Lawrie Sanchez is a good choice for Fulham. Good international manager does not automatically make a good club manager. His record with Wycombe Wanderers is unimpressive.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

you didn't fucking rate him did you? :lol: tit :lol:

Guest Knightrider

you didn't fucking rate him did you? :lol: tit :lol:

AS IF

*next shearer IIRC*  :blush: