Glenn Roeder

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only way we should even consider replacing Roeder is if we can get Capello, Mourinho or someone of the calibre.

Fact is Roeder is a victim of the Newcastle's fans insane demands. I've said it before that after the Souness debacle it would take a year or two to rebuild the playing squad and to my mind Roeder has succeeded in doing that. He has the forwards pretty much sorted and that leaves some tinkering with the midfield and reshaping of the defence left for this summer.

Will be a massive step back if we fire Roeder and hire another average manager, atleast Roeder has the right idea of what we should be doing.

Really,Really,REALLY?!

So you mean if we sack Roeder and bring in someone like Kevin Keegan,Bobby Robson,Chris Coleman,ANYONE HALF DECENT,it will be a step back?,and we will be even worst then we are now?

So in other words,you just said that Roeder have done a good job in avoiding relegation,while his actually job was the get us to Europe?,what next,he will do a good job keeping us as a mid table side?,it will take 10 to 15 years for us to go anywhere with him,that is of course if he dosn't actually do it and gets us relegated next season

See mate,the reason Newcastle Fans have an insane demand is because there is no reason to not reach europe,or recored decent results,he got some fine players with him,he got a huge stadium wich is almost full every game week,he had AT LEAST 15 million to spend this season,Other managers,decent managers can reach the champions league having half of that,just look at Bolton,Everton,Reading,and others..

We don't need Mourinho to have a good side,we just need a decent f****** manager,wich is something we didnt have with Souness,nor we have now with Roeder

Considering we have had the worst injury crisis in Premiership history I'd say Roeder has done very well to get us even competing. Add Owen to the season we have had and I think we'd easily be Top 6.

You've got to be on a wind up, a blind man can f****** see Roeder is a clueless fuckwit.

Are you trying to tell me that without the worst injuery crisis in Premiership history we would have not been able to pick up an extra 10 pionts against the likes of Charlton.

I find it hard to understand that somebody can call themselves a Newcastle supporter and yet be able to defend Roeder, especially to want to keep him because of 1 good game.

bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif  bluelaugh.gif

tbh outside this fourm i havn't heard anything about fans wanting Roeder out,no protests,no articles,nothing,maybe its beacuse i don't live in Newcastle,but people who do live should do something otherwise he will remain a pain in our ass's for the whole of next season..

Im thinking the same thing

I also always wanted  to know how many of this forum members actually are living in newcastle and go to matches???

Can someone tell me that?

Seemed to do a half-way-decent job at the academy, so send him back there with his tail between his legs.

Does no-one realise Roeders job was taken by Joyce!? I know we do it to the squad often enough but for once we didn't get rid of someone to never replace them.

The only way we should even consider replacing Roeder is if we can get Capello, Mourinho or someone of the calibre.

Fact is Roeder is a victim of the Newcastle's fans insane demands. I've said it before that after the Souness debacle it would take a year or two to rebuild the playing squad and to my mind Roeder has succeeded in doing that. He has the forwards pretty much sorted and that leaves some tinkering with the midfield and reshaping of the defence left for this summer.

Will be a massive step back if we fire Roeder and hire another average manager, atleast Roeder has the right idea of what we should be doing.

Really,Really,REALLY?!

So you mean if we sack Roeder and bring in someone like Kevin Keegan,Bobby Robson,Chris Coleman,ANYONE HALF DECENT,it will be a step back?,and we will be even worst then we are now?

So in other words,you just said that Roeder have done a good job in avoiding relegation,while his actually job was the get us to Europe?,what next,he will do a good job keeping us as a mid table side?,it will take 10 to 15 years for us to go anywhere with him,that is of course if he dosn't actually do it and gets us relegated next season

See mate,the reason Newcastle Fans have an insane demand is because there is no reason to not reach europe,or recored decent results,he got some fine players with him,he got a huge stadium wich is almost full every game week,he had AT LEAST 15 million to spend this season,Other managers,decent managers can reach the champions league having half of that,just look at Bolton,Everton,Reading,and others..

We don't need Mourinho to have a good side,we just need a decent f****** manager,wich is something we didnt have with Souness,nor we have now with Roeder

Considering we have had the worst injury crisis in Premiership history I'd say Roeder has done very well to get us even competing. Add Owen to the season we have had and I think we'd easily be Top 6.

You've got to be on a wind up, a blind man can f****** see Roeder is a clueless fuckwit.

Are you trying to tell me that without the worst injuery crisis in Premiership history we would have not been able to pick up an extra 10 pionts against the likes of Charlton.

With Roeder as manager yes we wouldnt

Which is???

His ideas of how we should play football are just shocking...

Look at the way we play!@!@!@!@!

Jesus

I've no problem with the way we play football. In fact I would say the 4-2 against AZ was one of the best footballing dusplays I have seen by us in years. The problem is not the we play but the players, our creative midfielder Emre does nothing, the left back is still problematic and we have no stength in depth.

Are you on glue or what???

Yes we played our best game against AZ

But what about the other 51 games of this season???

In all of them we didnt show anything of great passing entertaining football which we all want to see.We want to see our club play the way we played under Keegan and SBR

If you dont have a problem with the way we play football then you need medical threatment ASAP

If you think every manager is gonna be able to play the same football as Keegan and SBR did then your the one on glue.

Which is???

His ideas of how we should play football are just shocking...

Look at the way we play!@!@!@!@!

Jesus

I've no problem with the way we play football. In fact I would say the 4-2 against AZ was one of the best footballing dusplays I have seen by us in years. The problem is not the we play but the players, our creative midfielder Emre does nothing, the left back is still problematic and we have no stength in depth.

Are you on glue or what???

Yes we played our best game against AZ

But what about the other 51 games of this season???

In all of them we didnt show anything of great passing entertaining football which we all want to see.We want to see our club play the way we played under Keegan and SBR

If you dont have a problem with the way we play football then you need medical threatment ASAP

If you think every manager is gonna be able to play the same football as Keegan and SBR did then your the one on glue.

I just want our team to play passing entertaining one touch football with some tactical discipline and adequate team selection

I dont think this is so hard to do??

But when you are shit as Roeder its obvious that its not that simple

1 - its not about us making change through complaining on here. its about us having the ability - and the right - to voice our opinions.

2 - anyone who says keep him as assistant is an idiot. he's a fucking cretin, and can't be trusted to have ANY say in the future, organisation, or anything else of our club.

Guest redmayne

1 - its not about us making change through complaining on here. its about us having the ability - and the right - to voice our opinions.

2 - anyone who says keep him as assistant is an idiot. he's a f****** cretin, and can't be trusted to have ANY say in the future, organisation, or anything else of our club.

couldn't agree more.... i think he is a sly vindictive cunt.

and all through that "worst injury crisis ever akin to the black death"

still couldn't play luque.... he's a fucking tool who has no clue whatsoever about football management..

... i think he is a sly vindictive cunt.

Woah, that's a little strong surely. :undecided:

Man, I hate it when it gets to this point. Glenn had his 3 year plan or whatever but there really is just no obvious sense in continuing with him and it's just a shite situation again for everyone involved.

Let's hope Shepherd gets it right next time, or at least finds someone who the supporters can respect from the start. That might be a good first fucking step. :buck2:

Arrrrg bollocks to 'em. :Jonny2J:

Guest nufc 4 life

i want to keep GR for one more season. This club is too fucking quick to send managers packing. With all the injuries we have had he hasn't done too badly. If we fuck up next season he has absolutely no excuses. I am quite looking forward to see what he comes up with in the transfer window and see if he gets rid of the dead-wood like he says he will.

i want to keep GR for one more season. This club is too f****** quick to send managers packing. With all the injuries we have had he hasn't done too badly. If we f*** up next season he has absolutely no excuses. I am quite looking forward to see what he comes up with in the transfer window and see if he gets rid of the dead-wood like he says he will.

aye

i want to keep GR for one more season. This club is too f****** quick to send managers packing. With all the injuries we have had he hasn't done too badly. If we f*** up next season he has absolutely no excuses. I am quite looking forward to see what he comes up with in the transfer window and see if he gets rid of the dead-wood like he says he will.

aye and next season maybe he will manage to relegate us :crazy2:

Guest nufc 4 life

aye

glad someone agrees

Guest nufc 4 life

the reason this club has fallen so dramatically is the fact that a lot of the fans justdon't give managers a fucking chance, for people to be calling for BR head when he had led us to 5th 4th and 3rd in previous seasons is ridiculous. If i'm wrong i'm wrong, but we won't know until next season comes round, but GR will definetely be here next season there is no way FS is going to get rid of him and like i said i am very open with my stance, it could completely backfire on me, but there we go.

aye

glad someone agrees

i would say get rid but i don't rate our chances of getting ferguson or wenger,the only two i could honestly beleieve would definitly get us where we think we should be....i wonder if some on here if they supported someone else would look on NUFC this season and think "tonnes of injuries fucked their season"

Guest nufc 4 life

aye

glad someone agrees

i would say get rid but i don't rate our chances of getting ferguson or wenger,the only two i could honestly beleieve would definitly get us where we think we should be....i wonder if some on here if they supported someone else would look on NUFC this season and think "tonnes of injuries f***** their season"

exactly i don't bumfuck GR, but he has had a lot to deal with this season and TBh could Fergie or Wenger do any better with us this eason

Really,Really,REALLY?!

:lol: Have you been drinking?

Worst injury crisis in Premiership history my arse! Boro once forfeited a game because they didn't have enough players. That's a crisis, not having to use a couple of Academy lads - the same Boro played a nearly all Academy team last year and put up a better fight than we did today with a strong side.

You've been listening to Roeder's boring shite too much, Souness all over again.

Didn't Boro's acadamy team lose 4-0 at home and 7-0 at Arsenal?

aye

glad someone agrees

i would say get rid but i don't rate our chances of getting ferguson or wenger,the only two i could honestly beleieve would definitly get us where we think we should be....i wonder if some on here if they supported someone else would look on NUFC this season and think "tonnes of injuries f***** their season"

exactly i don't bumfuck GR, but he has had a lot to deal with this season and TBh could Fergie or Wenger do any better with us this eason

:lol:

Guest nufc 4 life

aye

glad someone agrees

are you laughing at me here lol

aye

glad someone agrees

are you laughing at me here lol

You reckon?