So who are Roeder's Scapegoats???

KaKa

Says we were carrying 3 or 4 players today.

Who do you think they were?

I would think he was referring to N'Zogbia, Emre and maybe Moore...can't imagine who else he was referring to. Can't have included any of his golden boys like Duff, Butt, Carr or Solano.

Roeder was idiotic today and here's why...

We all noticed that when Dyer went off in the last match and N'Zogbia was played off Martins it didn't work so why start the game like this today???

Martins is so much better when he has another striker with a bit of stature alongside him, because he doesn't have to waste so much energy fighting bigger guys to try and hold the ball up. Roeder should have had Luque or Carroll up there with him to start. N'Zogbia was the worst option because unlike Dyer, who will occassionally, maintain good posession of the ball, N'Zobia hardly ever does this in the middle of the park as his first touch isn't great.

N'Zogbia has to understand that he is best as a winger where his greatest strength, his direct and aggressive running at players, can be used to best effect.

It is going to be fascinating to see who Roeder intends to get rid off this summer should he stay. I believe Emre & N'Zogbia will be amongst those he has recently suggested should move on.

I would think he was referring to N'Zogbia, Emre and maybe Moore...can't imagine who else he was referring to. Can't have included any of his golden boys like Duff, Butt, Carr or Solano.

We all noticed that when Dyer went off in the last match and N'Zogbia was played off Martins it didn't work so why start the game like this today???

Martins is so much better when he has another striker with a bit of stature alongside him, because he doesn't have to waste so much energy fighting bigger guys to try and hold the ball up. Roeder should have had Luque or Carroll up there with him to start. N'Zogbia was the worst option because unlike Dyer, who will occassionally, maintain good posession of the ball, N'Zobia hardly ever does this in the middle of the park as his first touch isn't great.

N'Zogbia has to understand that he is best as a winger where his greatest strength, his direct and aggressive running at players, can be used to best effect.

It is going to be fascinating to see who Roeder intends to get rid off this summer should he stay. I believe Emre & N'Zogbia will be amongst those he has recently suggested should move on.

I think it was you who recently defended Roeder and said that he must be our manager for next season

Do you still think the same way??

About the thread its obvious for everybody that he is clueless

Why play Moore when he is finished here?

Why play Zoggy in that position when he was crap against Arsenal?

Why dont you play Luque or Carroll alongside with Martins?

Why do you play this shit troll Carr every game?

Roeder is even worse then Souness...

Zog will definitely be one of them and a good possibility Emre but I can't imagine who the rest are.

He loves Duff, Carr, Butt, Martins. Milner always works his arse off and has probably been one of our most productive players this season. I would imagine Taylor is his type of player. Solano has been one of our best this season. Harper is a keeper :D

Roeder actually IS worst then souness in my opinion,for many reasons,one of them is his failure to motivate anybody,i.e look at Parker,before he broke Bullards leg he was this maniac who makes fully commeted tackles at almost any possible chance,AFTER he broke Bullards leg,it seems he is afraid to Tackle anyone,Even Luque can Tackle better then him these days

Another Example is Luque,even though he hadn't got enough games under Roeder,but he was such a world class player before he joined us,now he gets the odd 10 mins every 15 games,and his confidence is really shot down and will propbly be the first player we will sell come next seasonalla

N'Zogbia is also another example,since his father died his he just never looked the same,seems to be going from bad to worst by every game.

Roeder SHOULD BE SACK ASAP,simple as that..

Back to the original topic,i think Bramble,N'Zogbia,Luque and Emre are his usuall scapegoats,Don't know about today because all of the players played pretty average..

Roeder actually IS worst then souness in my opinion,for many reasons,one of them is his failure to motivate anybody,i.e look at Parker,before he broke Bullards leg he was this maniac who makes fully commeted tackles at almost any possible chance,AFTER he broke Bullards leg,it seems he is afraid to Tackle anyone,Even Luque can Tackle better then him these days

Another Example is Luque,even though he hadn't got enough games under Roeder,but he was such a world class player before he joined us,now he gets the odd 10 mins every 15 games,and his confidence is really shot down and will propbly be the first player we will sell come next seasonalla

N'Zogbia is also another example,since his father died his he just never looked the same,seems to be going from bad to worst by every game.

Roeder SHOULD BE SACK ASAP,simple as that..

Back to the original topic,i think Bramble,N'Zogbia,Luque

Agree with you here

Under Souness Parker was our best player and now under Roeder he is nowhere near that form

Parker was a pure DM under Souness. We lacked movement all over the midfield and up front. The only role with any chance of success in that mess was Parker's. We're far better off with Roeder than with Souness, and that's a fact. We're still crap, though.

Another Example is Luque,even though he hadn't got enough games under Roeder,but he was such a world class player before he joined us,

No wonder Real have to call themselves Galacticos if this is the standard nowadays...

Another Example is Luque,even though he hadn't got enough games under Roeder,but he was such a world class player before he joined us,

No wonder Real have to call themselves Galacticos if this is the standard nowadays...

I take that you didnt see him back in his Deportivo days?

he actually was world class,still can't understand what the fuck happend to him after moving here

Luque was very good player before he came here but Roeder just dont like him as a player and never gave him a chance

You cant prove youself as a player when you play 10min every 1month

Luque was very good player before he came here but Roeder just dont like him as a player and never gave him a chance

you've clearly seen him play dozens of times live for Depor. have you ever seen him play for us?

because he has shown fuck all ability, team play or worth, beforethe lying cockney arse was unfortunately appointed.

he's been bloody awful, and its mainly been his fault.

thank god he'll be away soon.

you've clearly seen him play dozens of times live for Depor. have you ever seen him play for us?

because he has shown f*** all ability, team play or worth, beforethe lying cockney arse was unfortunately appointed.

he's been bloody awful, and its mainly been his fault.

thank god he'll be away soon.

Yes i have watched him at Deportivo and i watched him when he played for us ;)

Im not denying that every time he was playing for us he showed very little and it seems like he dont care

Yes he has been awful but you cant put all the fault at him

You cant deny that he never had proper run of games under Roeder

Imagine like playing Martins 10min every 1month,do you think he will be any good

Im not defending Luque or anthing like that,its obvious that he is off in the summer and i wish him good luck

All im saying is that Roeder doesnt like him at the start and he never gave him a chance,thats all

Guest FlapjackJoe

I think it was you who recently defended Roeder and said that he must be our manager for next season

Why do you play this shit troll Carr every game?

Why play Moore when he is finished here?  Because he's our least error-prone experienced central defender (which isn't much of an achievement, admittedly)

Why play Zoggy in that position when he was crap against Arsenal?  To give him a chance to play, since Duff's the first choice left winger, obviously.

Why dont you play Luque or Carroll alongside with Martins?  Because Luque's crap and lacks commitment.  And Carroll's 17.

Why do you play this shit troll Carr every game?  Because we have no one else that can play let-back.

Simple really.

Why do you play this s*** troll Carr every game?

Why play Moore when he is finished here?  Because he's our least error-prone experienced central defender (which isn't much of an achievement, admittedly)

Why play Zoggy in that position when he was crap against Arsenal?  To give him a chance to play, since Duff's the first choice left winger, obviously.

Why dont you play Luque or Carroll alongside with Martins?  Because Luque's crap and lacks commitment.  And Carroll's 17.

Why do you play this s*** troll Carr every game?  Because we have no one else that can play let-back.

Simple really.

Moore is slower than my granddad,he dont have any real motivation to play for us because he will be gone in 4 games.He is big injury prone and he proved that yesterday.Roeder should have played Gooch at the begining.The lad wasnt playing anything super but so far he didnt make any vital errors which was followed by a goal.He is far motivated then Moore because he is no loan here and he is fighting for his future here,for his contract,because he said that he wants to be here.And thats what kind of players we need here.Fighters who can show spirit and desire to play for this club

It was obvious in the Arsenal game that Zoggy cant play upfront with Martins,he cant hold the ball,cant make the runs Dyers is making which i believe is Roeder intention to play him there.And why on earth when you see that something is not working you are continuing to do the same.That shows real incompetence and Roeder has alot of this

As it proved after the game Luque and Carroll didnt played so badly as we all expected and if they were playing at the start of the game maybe things would have finished differently.So it was another mistake from Roeder not to play Luque or Carroll alongside Oba.We all know that Oba is struggling when he plays alone upfront

Edgar.The lad has showed good potential in the few games he played for us but Roeder didnt see that as usual.He continued to play Huntington,Babayaro and Carr there although they were shit as always of course.He should have give Edgar a chance long time ago but as a said earlier he is too incompetent to see this things

And the last thing.Are you defending Roeder or what???

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Roeder isn't worse than Souness and Luque wasn't a world class player before he joined us. Both those arguments are laughable, here :lol: :lol:

Roeder's scapegoats are the ones who show no respect his wisdom in the dressing room. And a delicate gentleman like Glenn can't tolerate this. i can imagine N'Zogbia looking murderous at him all the time and i bet Luque ignores him totally.. i bet Martins doesn't understand Roeder's instructions at all, which would explain why he has been the only decent attacking player this season..

Why do you play this s*** troll Carr every game?  Because we have no one else that can play let-back.

Simple really.

Moore is slower than my granddad,he dont have any real motivation to play for us because he will be gone in 4 games.He is big injury prone and he proved that yesterday.Roeder should have played Gooch at the begining.The lad wasnt playing anything super but so far he didnt make any vital errors which was followed by a goal.He is far motivated then Moore because he is no loan here and he is fighting for his future here,for his contract,because he said that he wants to be here.And thats what kind of players we need here.Fighters who can show spirit and desire to play for this club

It was obvious in the Arsenal game that Zoggy cant play upfront with Martins,he cant hold the ball,cant make the runs Dyers is making which i believe is Roeder intention to play him there.And why on earth when you see that something is not working you are continuing to do the same.That shows real incompetence and Roeder has alot of this

As it proved after the game Luque and Carroll didnt played so badly as we all expected and if they were playing at the start of the game maybe things would have finished differently.So it was another mistake from Roeder not to play Luque or Carroll alongside Oba.We all know that Oba is struggling when he plays alone upfront

Edgar.The lad has showed good potential in the few games he played for us but Roeder didnt see that as usual.He continued to play Huntington,Babayaro and Carr there although they were shit as always of course.He should have give Edgar a chance long time ago but as a said earlier he is too incompetent to see this things

I agree Moore is shite, but Gooch is too. He has been responsible for 2 goals with poor play or getting turned. Charlton is one that springs to mind. For a big player he has no real jump either. I would have played Huntington over those too unless he is injured.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

It's now obvious we'll keep Gooch over Bramble as Roeder keeps playing Gooch. We're just fucked, basically is what I'm saying :lol:

Simple really.

Edgar.The lad has showed good potential in the few games he played for us but Roeder didnt see that as usual.He continued to play Huntington,Babayaro and Carr there although they were s*** as always of course.He should have give Edgar a chance long time ago but as a said earlier he is too incompetent to see this things

I agree Moore is s****, but Gooch is too. He has been responsible for 2 goals with poor play or getting turned. Charlton is one that springs to mind. For a big player he has no real jump either. I would have played Huntington over those too unless he is injured.

Gooch wasnt too imppresive true but at least he has something to play for unlike Moore-wining a permanent deal

When you mention Huntington i had rather play Edgar.I dont know why Roeder is picking Hunty over Edgar,he played superb and still Roeder plays Hunty who was terrible in the last games he played for us

It's now obvious we'll keep Gooch over Bramble as Roeder keeps playing Gooch. We're just f*****, basically is what I'm saying :lol:

ye, he's picking him on the bench which doesn't really mean roeder will keep him