Talk of an N'Zogbia Transfer request

Guest hindu times

Guest Phil K

Another example of how p*ss poor a manager Roeder is.

Be honest - how many of YOU would prefer to have Roeder as manager as opposed to Wenger ?

shout me down if you like but a freind of mine has been told by someone who is a driver for important stars and business men etc that the zog is off to arsenal in the summer and has signed a pre contract .

putting my tin hat on now .

How can he sign a pre-contract?

That's easy, he can't...

this story came from a chauffer and he is also a season ticket holder at arsenal who drives the top blokes at said club around . my mate has used this chauffer a few times because of the company my mate works for can rely on them .pre contract is probably wrong wording but the chauffer is 100% certain that the zog is at arsenal next season after he over heard a conversation with the clubs top brass while driving them about .As i say shoot me down if this turns out untrue but you never know .

Guest nufc 4 life

How stupid is this. Player does well, down to him. Player does s***, down to Roeder. Get a grip lads.

I have never once said a player has played s*** due to Roeder.  I have said before the TEAM has played s*** due to Roeder. There is a big difference.

No, you said no-one had improved under Roeder. When i gave some examples this was put down to the player not the manager. Same difference tbh.

They havn`t really improved due to Roeder though have they ?  As I said further up Dyer said it was down to alot of work put in by Saunders. Sibs just got lucky and has looked as crap as before against big sides. Milner was let know that he was playing for his furture at SJP or elsewhere this season.

Parker, Zoggy, Emre and Duff have all been a shadow of what they were before Roeder got here or their previous clubs.

Parker and Emre offered nowt to the team under Souness. Cant see how their perfomances this season are 'a shadow of what they were' under Souness tbf.

Dyer was tlaking about his finishing skills, not his running on and off the ball or his passing.   

Goals/Assists          

Kieron Dyer 2006/07 Season Totals Starts: 23    Sub: 6       6 3     Roeder

2004/05                        Starts: 29    Sub: 10      6 0    Souness

Not much difference tbh.  Same amount of goals, 3 assists. That could be more to do with him having to find Martins instead of having to find Ameobi.

look at the appearances though

Guest kingdawson

N'zogbia will probably be able to do a very good job down our left flank. Comolli is probably very aware of him to. Would 3 million and Zeigler tempt you?

Guest kingdawson

N'zogbia will probably be able to do a very good job down our left flank. Comolli is probably very aware of him to. Would 3 million and Zeigler tempt you?

No

To bad its only Roedar and fat face we have to convince then :thup:

No

N'Zogbia will go to a big club.

Guest kingdawson

No

Yep like i said, we'll snap him of your hands.

No

Yep like i said, we'll snap him of your hands.

Scope! :lol:

I said big club mate, someone like Arsenal.

It would have to take about 8-10 million to sell charlie. everyone has their price and if it's for the benefit of the team why Not? A couple of defenders for that price and we'll be better off for it...

A crackin' player but expendable as far as I'm concerned, ditto Dyer...

It would have to take about 8-10 million to sell charlie. everyone has their price and if it's for the benefit of the team why Not? A couple of defenders for that price and we'll be better off for it...

I know we normally want daft money for anyone we sell, but if his days are numbered and we dont get a change in manager this summer I can see him leaving for 5 mill which when you think all we gave la harve 2 seasons ago was compensation it still is a cracking profit for a player who has so much still to prove

I know we normally want daft money for anyone we sell, but if his days are numbered and we dont get a change in manager this summer I can see him leaving for 5 mill which when you think all we gave la harve 2 seasons ago was compensation it still is a cracking profit for a player who has so much still to prove

How often have we got daft money for players we sell? Jenas, Woodgate...?

How often have we got daft money for players we sell? Jenas, Woodgate...?

jenas no matter how we feel about him was a fringe england player when we sold him

woodgate although injured has proved to demand a high price, he left here injured went to real and although all he did was be injured and score own goals still manages to sign for boro for 7 million

Two productive wingers - one who still produced end product despite being isolated/alienated & nailed-on for departure by Oliver's at-the-time mate, the other who came on after the depature of the former man in charge - who both shunned the Chronicle's resident s**** stirrer/drunkard.

Robert has already received the proverbial two fingered salute in the editorial form on his departure, an editorial piece which for the best part of two years probably gathered dust under this so-called reporter's bed.

N'Zogbia will be on the end of similar treatment.