Talk of an N'Zogbia Transfer request

Guest hindu times

End of the day I will be gutted to lose someone who has looked a really special talent but its too easy to blame a manager who you already don't like because he isn't getting the right results for the club.

I didn't agree with the signing of Duff and certainly didnt agree with Duff being first choice at the club but I don't think this is ALL Roeders fault. Yes we will have to share some of the blame but i don't think wonderboy is completely blameless.

You're right. Roeder's lost the confidence and trust of the fans by and large though hasn't he? That's the underlying problem here.

ManU fans would have sacked Alex Ferguson 3 times by now

Comapring Roeder to Ferguson, classic :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

End of the day I will be gutted to lose someone who has looked a really special talent but its too easy to blame a manager who you already don't like because he isn't getting the right results for the club.

I didn't agree with the signing of Duff and certainly didnt agree with Duff being first choice at the club but I don't think this is ALL Roeders fault. Yes we will have to share some of the blame but i don't think wonderboy is completely blameless.

You're right. Roeder's lost the confidence and trust of the fans by and large though hasn't he? That's the underlying problem here.

ManU fans would have sacked Alex Ferguson 3 times by now

Comapring Roeder to Ferguson, classic :lol:

comparing fans to fans, but whatever

Roeder should be able to handle this situation like SBR did

Im sure that every manager has problems with the attitude with some of his players but Roeder is just crazy to sell Zoggy

1 month ago he was saying that he is the future of nufc and now when they are some arguments and this clown will sell him with no regres whatsoever

We dont know what exactly happened but this situation is Souness №2 all over again

Im 100% sure though that if something like this happened with Martins,Owen,Given or Duff Roeder will never give up on them so quickly

Roeder you stupid cunt :rant: :rant:

Like SBR handled the Solano situation you mean? Sold for £1.5m at what? 28 years old!

Also I must have missed the quotes from Roeder claiming he is going to sell N'Zogbia. I have only seen the speculation from Alan Oliver tbh..

Just like SBR managed the dressing room?

It's beyond me that no-one can see the scenario that Roeder tried motivate the little useless s**** with his comments about being the future, and he has not stepped up to the plate. You'd be slagging him left right and centre if he had actually told the truth

Martins,Owen,Given or Duff ? You can't even see the difference between these players and N'Zogbia tbh

SBR handle the dressing room quite successufully for 5 years and he lost it only at the end but even then he was getting some decent results

If Roeder tried to motivate him and he didnt responded then the fault its Roeder's because he is obviously poor motivator.

Zoggy is still young he is learning and its pretty often behaviour for young players to have bad attitude and to think that they are big stars or thing like that

But from what i have seen of Zoggy he is pretty modest.I dont know maybe im wrong but i think Roeder will lose great talent and great player for the future if he sell him

Guest Invicta_Toon

Don't get in the way of a good rant Jon, it's what has got this club to the heady heights of eleventh so far

Im sure that every manager has problems with the attitude with some of his players but Roeder is just crazy to sell Zoggy

1 month ago he was saying that he is the future of nufc and now when they are some arguments and this clown will sell him with no regres whatsoever

We dont know what exactly happened but this situation is Souness №2 all over again

Im 100% sure though that if something like this happened with Martins,Owen,Given or Duff Roeder will never give up on them so quickly

Roeder you stupid c*** :rant: :rant:

Like SBR handled the Solano situation you mean? Sold for £1.5m at what? 28 years old!

Also I must have missed the quotes from Roeder claiming he is going to sell N'Zogbia. I have only seen the speculation from Alan Oliver tbh..

Nobody is perfect you know...

SBR handled players like Dyer,Shearer,Robert,Bellamy for years and we had some of the best years of football under him

Can you see Roeder achieving this?

I wonder which player Roeder has handled well or whom he's managed to get playing to anything like their ability. None spring to mind.

Guest Invicta_Toon

SBR handled players like Dyer,Shearer,Robert,Bellamy for years and we had some of the best years of football under him

SBR handled Robert and Bellamy? please. There was no issue, there were no other players to pick in their positions. No doubt had you been around then you would have been going off on one about Viana

Guest Invicta_Toon

I wonder which player Roeder has handled well or whom he managed to get playing to anything like their ability. None spring to mind.

I guess N'Zogbia was just playing for himself last year then. Can't be so, that wouldn't fit the profile would it?

I wonder which player Roeder has handled well or whom he managed to get playing to anything like their ability. None spring to mind.

I guess N'Zogbia was just playing for himself last year then. Can't be so, that wouldn't fit the profile would it?

Easily explained by the post-Souness 'Honeymoon period' tbh. Also, I doubt any of the players thought Roeder would get the full-time job.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Easily explained by the post-Souness 'Honeymoon period' tbh.

what's that scraping noise? oh right, it's your barrel

Easily explained by the post-Souness 'Honeymoon period' tbh.

what's that scraping noise? oh right, it's your barrel

Yeah, the phenomenom is unheard of in football isn't it? How do you explain the lack of motivation once he actually got the full-time manager's job then?

SBR handled Robert and Bellamy? please. There was no issue, there were no other players to pick in their positions. No doubt had you been around then you would have been going off on one about Viana

SBR said along time ago that Robert is the player with who he spend the most time talking to in his entire career

Its obvious to everybody that they are tough personalities and im sure that if it wasnt SBR great vision and understandings  they never would have lasted that long at newcastle

We saw how quickly they were in trouble when someone like Souness came here.

Roeder is now in the same position with Zoggy and if he let him go he will be stupid as shit

Whatever conflict you have with some player you should try to work things out for the best of the club.Thats what SBR did

I guess Roeder will do something different

Re: the comparison to Milner, Roeder's done his level best not to pick him too. He's done it because we've been desperately short and that's why Milner has got so many games, because he's stayed fit. If we had a fully fit squad or Roeder had bought his own has-been shite right winger like he has on the left, he'd not be getting a game imo.

Re: the comparison to Milner, Roeder's done his level best not to pick him too. He's done it because we've been desperately short and that's why Milner has got so many games, because he's stayed fit. If we had a fully fit squad or Roeder had bought his own has-been shite right winger like he has on the left, he'd not be getting a game imo.

Aye.

Guest Invicta_Toon

complete suppostion, much like most of what's being said about the special one

Don't see how anyone could argue with this, myself, despite the fact it's based on hypotheticals. We should remember that Milner wouldn't have even been here this season if the Viduka farce had come off. Milner has been shat-on far more than N'Zogbia but has set a high benchmark for how to react by being treat in such a manner, which funnily enough probably hasn't helped the Little Frenchman one bit. Still daft to expect players to react in the same manner to what they consider injustices, though, especially these days. I don't think anyone can fully absolve Charlie from blame, as Jon has said previously.

Roeder's list of failures in all aspects of his job is growing by the day, though, which is a great shame for someone who probably has nothing but the best intentions. If we get less than £5m for N'Zogbia this summer and Roeder sanctions the move, then for me it would be right up there with Souness' flogging of Laurent Robert.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Don't see how anyone could argue with this, myself, despite the fact it's based on hypotheticals. We should remember that Milner wouldn't have even been here this season if the Viduka farce had come off. Milner has been shat-on far more than N'Zogbia but has set a high benchmark for how to react by being treat in such a manner, which funnily enough probably hasn't helped the Little Frenchman one bit. Still daft to expect players to react in the same manner to what they consider injustices, though, especially these days. I don't think anyone can fully absolve Charlie from blame, as Jon has said previously.

Roeder's list of failures in all aspects of his job is growing by the day, though, which is a great shame for someone who probably has nothing but the best intentions. If we get less than £5m for N'Zogbia this summer and Roeder sanctions the move, then for me it would be right up there with Souness' flogging of Laurent Robert.

one is a proper bloke with proper character who plays for his club and his team, the other is a bloke who admires Arsenal

Robert was cack when he left.

N'Zogbia has his entire career ahead of him.

Unlike N'Zogbia, Robert was still doing the business for us when called upon when we flogged him and was still an essential element of a team that had Shearer up front. It is worse in the sense that Charlie has far more potential than him and a lot of years left, but it's not quite as important first-team wise as it was with our other French left-winger, who was our only left-footed wideman at the time if I'm right.

Roeder's main strength is supposed to be his ability to harness and help young talent, is it not? Which makes this whole episode all the more baffling in how it has turned out to this point. We still don't know how things will end up, mind, but it's going to be interesting to see and it could play a massive role in whether Roeder stays or goes.

Zog was ok under Souness because he was always allowed to float about which seems to be what he prefers. This was because the only person who didnt have what was essentially a free-roaming role under Souness was Given, for obvious reasons.