Players in public

Guest hindu times

Just been on the same table as Chopra at Hanahana. His craic is poor and he is staying at Cardiff

There was a Mackem in there the other night when I was there, David Meyler.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seen Nile Ranger outside of Tup Tup last night.

He was walking up past the subway and I thought ''That bloke looks the spit of Nile Ranger''

So I shouted '''Nile'' he turned around and then I also turned around and said fuck all to him cause hes gangsta and I was of my face!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You should have simply followed up with

raaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG-AH! increasing in pitch as you get towards the end before busting out a gang sign. He'd have appreicated that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Hey may also have shot me.

I guess we'll never know.

No way, he'd have gone

"Yeah, Boy - for reals, innit." And returned the gangsta sign for maximum resp'ek!

Weird one, my friend was at a meal a few years back in Italy at her like family house out there and Simone Perrotta was having a meal with them, her step Dad knew him. She didn't have the foggiest who he was.

Weird one, my friend was at a meal a few years back in Italy at her like family house out there and Simone Perrotta was having a meal with them, her step Dad knew him. She didn't have the foggiest who he was.

Neither have i to be fair.

Guest neesy111

Neither have i to be fair.

decent player, didn't he have a spell at milan?

Guest palnese

Born in Manchester, right?

One of the Ameobi brothers and another academy player in eldon Square at dinnertime.

Both very tall.

I've seen Sammy Ameobi in Eldon Sqaure and Mcdonalds in Northumberland Street before. He is freakishly tall like.

Harper, foster, carroll, both taylors, perch, Nolan, lovenkrands and goslin all in osbournes in jesmond tonight until about 8ish.

SHOCKING.

'Shameful' is the word you're looking for.