Players in public

Guest hindu times

David Batty in the SPAR in East Ayton near Scarborough last friday afternoon.

He was driving a proper farm Land Rover aswell.

pretty sure he lives out in the wilds.

Aye lives in a village not far from me. :thup:

My ex-gf's from East Ayton, Ujpest, did you see her? :pow:

Was stood next to Shearer for 4 hours on sunday at wor lasses nephews 7 a side tourny in Gosforth.  His son Will was playing. 

Had a decent chat with him to be fair...he was happy to talk and to say he prefers people speaking to him rather than just staring. 

David Batty in the SPAR in East Ayton near Scarborough last friday afternoon.

He was driving a proper farm Land Rover aswell.

pretty sure he lives out in the wilds.

Aye lives in a village not far from me. :thup:

My ex-gf's from East Ayton, Ujpest, did you see her? :pow:

He He, nah was a pit stop en route to Primrose Valley buying Ice Lollies and Pampers Night Time Pull Up Pants for the little un!!!!

He was in front of me in the queue with who i presumed to be his 14/15 yr oldish son. He was wearing flip flops and shorts (ot was scorching) and got into a proper old style Land Rover.

Was stood next to Shearer for 4 hours on sunday at wor lasses nephews 7 a side tourny in Gosforth.  His son Will was playing. 

Had a decent chat with him to be fair...he was happy to talk and to say he prefers people speaking to him rather than just staring. 

Did you ask him if he has a mate who is called Joey? Joey B.?

Ben Arfa came into Bar Berlise on Osbourne Road with an older silver haired bloke tonight. Sat down and ended up chatting to a couple of blokes my mate identified as a proper pair of pikies he'd come across a few months before in the Lonsdale (by West Jesmond metro station). He was with them for about an hour and a half. I walked past them a few times and they all seemed to be getting on like a house on fire, ben arfa laughing his head off. He left at 10.30ish and went towards Spy.

Ben Arfa came into Bar Berlise on Osbourne Road with an older silver haired bloke tonight. Sat down and ended up chatting to a couple of blokes my mate identified as a proper pair of pikies he'd come across a few months before in the Lonsdale (by West Jesmond metro station). He was with them for about an hour and a half. I walked past them a few times and they all seemed to be getting on like a house on fire, ben arfa laughing his head off. He left at 10.30ish and went towards Spy.

;D

he proper loves the student gash, like. the guy has taste!

Dont be surprised if like most fellas from/who descent from North Africa/Middle East who knock around Newcaste he shacks up with fat 19 year old lass from Byker or he has a bird who is well over 50 years old from West End on his arm. I expect to see him Perdu.

what was he drinking ?

he proper loves the student gash, like. the guy has taste!

Dont be surprised if like most fellas from/who descent from North Africa/Middle East who knock around Newcaste he shacks up with fat 19 year old lass from Byker or he has a bird who is well over 50 years old from West End on his arm. I expect to see him Perdu.

No need, already got an EU passport.

Just got a text off my mam saying she's sitting next to Andy Carroll in Ibiza. :laugh:

Class, is Jimmy there? Would love to see your Da in Ibiza like. :lol:

:laugh: :laugh:

Me fatha would love Ibiza like, just my mam and sister are there though, for my cousin's hen do.

Was on holiday in Scotland last week, sitting in a hotel with my mate (who was wearing a Newcastle top) when this happened:

Old fella (with his wife in the background) comes walking over to us and says in a Yorkshire accent:

"Newcastle fans eh... what do you think of Alan Smith?"

To which i replied, "He's bloody atrocious." The second the words left my mouth, i knew what was coming....

Old Fella "He's my grandson".

Anyway spent an hour with his grand parents having a bit crack about Smith, in the end they bought me and my mate a pint.

Thoroughly nice couple like.

Was on holiday in Scotland last week, sitting in a hotel with my mate (who was wearing a Newcastle top) when this happened:

Old fella (with his wife in the background) comes walking over to us and says in a Yorkshire accent:

"Newcastle fans eh... what do you think of Alan Smith?"

To which i replied, "He's bloody atrocious." The second the words left my mouth, i knew what was coming....

Old Fella "He's my grandson".

Anyway spent an hour with his grand parents having a bit crack about Smith, in the end they bought me and my mate a pint.

Thoroughly nice couple like.

:lol:

no relation to him man or he would have glassed you from the off for slagging his gandson